I have played around with SimCraft the last couple of days (and used a fortune on gems, potions and cigarettes hehe) and I still have ~43,000 too low DPS. My DPS should, acording to SimCraft, be 161,746 in a 350 sec. fight (Tank and Spank with average skill). I test this against Highlord's Nemesis Trainer in Ebon Hold (I know that isn't the same as what SimCraft does, but it's the only dummy I know of that can be used as single target with HB, DoT's and what not) and get (with a few errors) 118322 (last fight, but all the fights I have done have been close). I have macroed in Blood Tap, Pillar of Frost, Anti-Magic Shell and Potion of Mogu Power. Using every one of them as soon as they are up (and I hit Howling Frost). I use SpellFlash since I don't react fast enough to the runes.
1. I notice that SimCraft has my Ghoul up every minute, even though it is on a 120 sec timer (even says so in the description of the ability in SimCraft).
2. My ghoul and army perform well inside the standard deviation.
3. I use Potion of Mogue Power before I call the army followed by raise dead. I then use D&D (only time during the fight) to start the action.
4. SimCraft is set to a 350 second fight while I do it until my ghoul is ready the third time (about 360 seconds).
5. I have reforged, enchanted and gemmed acording to stat weights suggested by SimCraft (with max itterations, plots and reforge plots). I used askmrrobot.com. I had to divide them by 2 since str was at 10.24 and that site doesn't accept stats above 9.99. Also, askmrrobot.com put my hit at 8.26%, which is well above the cap.
Isn't askmrrobot.com good enough?
Isn't SpellFlash good enough?
Character is Angelhearth on EU-Aszune
The result from SimCraft is attached.
Forgot to say that I don't use Soul Reaper as it has no effect on a dummy. That's -8,875 DPS, but still missing way too much.
Edited by Angelhearth, 04 January 2014 - 05:54 AM.