• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Enzo90910

Enzo90910

Von Kaiser

• • Guide Author
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

Is there any place to send bug reports about the beta? Specifically, I want to write one about the Launcher.

#2 r4gz

r4gz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

There was a beta feedback e-mail that should have been sent to you after this past weekend.  I am unaware of any official bug reporting forms outside of the game's official beta forums and in-game /bug and /feedback.  

Are you currently experiencing issues with the Launcher?

#3 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:15 AM

As r4gz said. Also, if you are having problems with installing the launcher, for whatever reason, ZOS keeps the beta client from being installed if they don't have a beta servers unlocked. The launcher download will just start over when you finish the initial download and try to install it.

#4 Enzo90910

Enzo90910

Von Kaiser

• • Guide Author
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

I have a very specific issue with the Mac version of the launcher downloading very slowly. I am pretty sure I know exactly why, and I have found a workaround. Just wanted to send a bug report upstream, and the beta feedback email really isn't the place for this. What "official beta forums" are you talking about? It seems I managed not to find them.

#5 r4gz

r4gz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Your beta e-mail invite should have included a link with a username/password for the official beta forums.

http://forums.elders...rget=categories

You will be unable to sign in until the next Beta session.

#6 Enzo90910

Enzo90910

Von Kaiser

• • Guide Author
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Your beta e-mail invite should have included a link with a username/password for the official beta forums.

http://forums.elders...rget=categories

You will be unable to sign in until the next Beta session.

Thanks for the link. 

#7 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 893 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:16 AM

Hmm, When I tried to download mac client for last test, they told me it wasn't available at that test phase and would be available at a later one. Did you have a launcher from an earlier test phase? Perhaps they pulled it because it was buggy?

#8 Enzo90910

Enzo90910

Von Kaiser

• • Guide Author
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

It wasn't available yet during last test. It has been available a few days after (the tuesday following the last test weekend I believe). I therefore could download and install the mac client but I have not been able to launch/connect it yet :-)

Maybe they pulled it since, i'm not sure. Can't check because the whole account site is down currently.

Edited by Enzo90910, 22 January 2014 - 03:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users