3 replies to this topic

#1 Ysteria

Ysteria

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

Hi there,

I'm raiding on a spanish server, all the other members in my raid are using DBM in spanish, and i'm the only one using the english version.

We've noticed since a long time that my dbm is the only one that says correctly which adds are next in the fight against General Nazgrim. I've no idea if the language versions have something to do with this, but it's the only obvious difference we found between me and the the rest.

Thanks in advance.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Yes, we don't have a spanish translator so any boss that needs those custom language triggers won't work. if you want to be helpful. have someone run /chatlog for galakras, and nazgrim particularly so adds warnings can be fixed for those on ES/MX clients. I am also applying a sync to that fight so as long as ONE person is on english client in raid everyones mod will work. (galakras already has one so probably why your ES players didn't notice it, your EN client was telling their ES one when adds were coming).

#3 Varneshi

Varneshi

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:48 PM

Hi, first of all, sorry for my english, I'm trying to improve it.

I just translated Galakras, tomorrow I'll try to do flex to translate Klaxxi too.

I can upload to svn if you want.

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:18 AM

If you still have those translations you can just post them here for me to add them.
Although the problem may already be fixed with my commits so let me know either way if it's resolved or if you need to submit updated translations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users