5 replies to this topic

#1 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

So we found out what the bonuses are for ESO if you preorder and/or get the collector's edition and I personally am excited for the bonuses and at the same time are troubled by them. I found that being able to be any race in any alliance to be a big bonus. So if you preorder, you can play as a High Elf in the Ebonheart Pact if you wish. I know that many people will find it unfair that if they don't preorder, they won't be able to do it so I see some controversy there.

However, the rewards that I feel will have the biggest affect on gameplay is Imperial being a playable race if you buy the collectors edition and the rings of mara. I am fine with it (though I do feel it's extortionate to say the least) but others may feel that ZOS is taking advantage of people who want to play imperial. The rings of mara let you and a friend perform a ritual that will increase your exp gain if you play together.

What are your thoughts on the bonuses from the Preorder/collector's edition. If you haven't seen them yet, head to ESO website and check them out.

#2 Arxkanite

Arxkanite

Administrator

• ♦ Administrators
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

It's nice to get a free horse. 5 days early access is nice too, hopefully avoid a lot of that crunch when everyone is playing at once. I purchased it. I'm not sure what the benefits of being an imperial are yet. Race bonuses don't impact a character unless you spend points on the racial abilities. 

#3 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:33 AM

Yeah, I'm still waiting to see what kind of bonuses that an Imperial gives my character and see if it synergizes with any of my class builds.

#4 Arxkanite

Arxkanite

Administrator

• ♦ Administrators
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

Do we get to try out Imperial this beta?

#5 Arxkanite

Arxkanite

Administrator

• ♦ Administrators
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

Wow, so looks like Imperial get 15% XP growth with 1 hand + shield, Increased Max Health, Increased Max Stamina, and a chance to heal with melee attacks. Since 4/4 of those help the Templar class I'm building, I think I have to go Imperial :)

Hmm... Looking at it I'm still Undecided. I was originally going Redguard, who also has Shield Affinity and Conditioning. So the difference is that instead of health on melee, I can restore stamina on melee, and increased stamina recovery in combat instead of increased max health.

#6 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

I'm still not convinced what I will level first. I'm thinking about taking my Nightblade to max first and maybe work on my Dragonknight some other time. Also still trying to decide if I want to roll Dark Elf for my Dragonknight since the bonus to fire damage will synergize well with the Dragonknight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users