Photo

[Invalid] 5.4.8a r11031 Missing t14 instanced content.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 whydrood

whydrood

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

I uninstalled the alpha, and installed the latest public release (5.4.7), and it too is missing all 3 tier 14 instances as well as heroic dungeon content. 

I am not sure how long these have been gone, as I didn't realize they were missing until my hunter hit 90 and started running old content for gear. I am not sure if these were lopped off to reduce bloat for players who never enter these instances anymore, however there doesn't even seem to be a separate addon for tier 14 and heroics like you have for previous expansion content.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

I just verified file on both here and on curse and no files are missing from either. What are you using to unzip or install it?

#3 whydrood

whydrood

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

I am using the curse client to unzip/install it. I can also verify the files are in my /Addons folder (DBM-MogushanVaults, DBM-HeartofFear, DBM-TerraceofEndlessSpring they just aren't being loaded with the rest of the addon)...

Never mind. I figured it out. I never enabled those addons as separate addons. I didn't realize DBM was separated out into different addons for different instances now and when I went and disabled what I wasn't using I must have disabled these instances without realizing it. Sorry for wasting your time MysticalOS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users