Photo

[Added] Dark Shamans: Foul Stream skull raid icon ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gibtiger

gibtiger

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

When I've done Dark Shamans on LFR and Flex difficulty I can see a Skull raid marker icon on the Foul Stream Target, which I can't see on Heroic difficulty.  

DBM is the only addon I use that could be putting this marker on the Foul Stream target, but the DBM options page says it doesn't use a skull icon for this boss.

I'd like to see the icon on heroic difficulty as it would help me quickly shield the target.

Can anyone confirm whether DBM is marking the Foul Stream target with a skull on flex difficulty and is there any way I can make it do the same for heroic difficulty.

Many thanks

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 940 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

It's probably a bigwigs icon or some other boss mod in the LFR groups doing it. I never put that in. I suppose I could. I probably wouldn't use skull though.

#3 gibtiger

gibtiger

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

Thank you for your fast reply.

Yes, it makes sense the raid marking came from bigwigs although I don't see it in the bigwigs options for this boss.

In my opinion, an option to raid mark the Foul Stream target would be awesome.   A disc priest can shield and speed boost the Foul Stream target, making it easier for the target to move quickly out of a stacked group.   I don't feel that raid marking the toxic mist targets is of much use: (1) many addons can track debuffs such as toxic mist and toxicity, and (2) there's no urgency in spotting the toxic mist debuff as it does most of its damage at the end of its 30 second duration.  

Thx again for your reply and thanks for your great addon :)

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 940 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

I added the mark option already, and i did make it skull since it is off by default.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users