• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mysfit

Mysfit

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Just as the title says. I am curious if Elitist Jerks will continue a guild into ESO. I think it's just the right game for hardcore MMO players like the ones in EJ and would like to sign up if possible. 

Edited by Mysfit, 12 February 2014 - 10:36 PM.

#2 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

I'm not sure if there will be an official EJ guild for ESO but I have a guild I'll be running in ESO.

#3 Mysfit

Mysfit

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

faction?

#4 Cadfael

Cadfael

Witch doctors park in gear

•  Patrons
  • 3,819 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

Guilds are bound to account, not to character. Which means "all factions" automatically. Although it may make sense to specify where the mainchars will be.

And yes, in case that wasn't clear: Guilds are all inherently cross-faction, although except in PVP and via Guild Bank/Stores and chat you cannot play together.

"Take the universe and grind it down to the finest powder and sieve it through with the finest sieve and then show me one atom of justice, one molecule of mercy. And yet you act as if there were some sort of rightness in the universe by which it may be judged."

- Discworld: Hogfather

#5 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

I'm Ebonheart Pact through and through. So that's where my guild will be seated.

#6 Arxkanite

Arxkanite

Administrator

• ♦ Administrators
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

Yes, there will be an Elitist Jerks. Remember, you can be in multiple guilds and can be in guilds cross-faction!!  Send me a message in game at @mirrikat45 if you would like an invite.

#7 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

I'll be looking for you Arxkanite this weekend then :P

I've had Bronchitis the last few weeks so I missed the last beta weekend so that hampered my data collection.

#8 Arxkanite

Arxkanite

Administrator

• ♦ Administrators
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

So, to be clear, this isn't the Official "Elitist Jerks" Guild from Wow. This is an unofficial guild for forum members and the community. This game is excellent because it allows for multiple guilds so you can keep your hard-core raiding guild, and still be in a guild with friends and such.

#9 Adonikam

Adonikam

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

I'm a fan of the guild system. It allows me to have a guild for friends, PvE, and PvP.

#10 Arxkanite

Arxkanite

Administrator

• ♦ Administrators
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:15 AM

I'm a fan of the guild system. It allows me to have a guild for friends, PvE, and PvP.

Yeah, combined with the fact that everyone is on the "Same server", you can really be linked in with your friends and keep them separate. I'm very happy for this feature.

#11 Grimlock

Grimlock

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

I have been playing Ebonheart exclusively, so I will look you guys up once the server goes back up for a guild invite. I've been leveling 3 guys, a Dragonknight Tank, Nightblade Assassin, and a Mage DPS build focusing on Dark Magic. I am also trying to level all the key crafting skills, but that is going very slowly with 6 being my highest level.

Edited by Grimlock, 02 April 2014 - 03:28 PM.

#12 Faysty

Faysty

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:57 AM

Are you guys on the north american server or on the european server?  Looking for a decent guild myself :)

#13 Arxkanite

Arxkanite

Administrator

• ♦ Administrators
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:23 AM

North American. 

The EJ isn't a dedicated raiding/questing guild. It's mostly so fans of the site can chat with each other. If we get enough members and interest I'm happy in running dedicated content. 

If you want to join, you don't have to wait for me to come online. Send me an in-game mail to "@mirrikat45" and I'll send you an invite. You'll get the invite into your mail when you login next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users