• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SaintNem

SaintNem

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

Today after the patch I, as well as my guildies using DBM, could not see the pull timer. Those who use BigWigs could see the pull timer though, even if there was no way for us with DBM to know that one had started. We have tried everything from fiddling with the settings to re-installing. 

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:00 AM

http://forums.elitis...-syncs-and-547/

Use this version
http://wow.curseforg...s/4496-5-4-9b1/

Will try to get full 5.4.9 release out tomorrow. But that will fix pull timer as well as missing warnings/timers all affected by the linked sync changes.

#3 B.J.

B.J.

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

I'm showing vs. 5.4.10.  Is this the new version that fixes the pull timer?

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

Yes it works in that version. But others won't see it if THEY haven't update. the Bug is on receiving, not sending.

#5 Slackie

Slackie

Bald Bull

•  Patrons
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:37 AM

FWIW I am still seeing this problem with 5.4.10 r11061.

When I do a /dbm pull 10, I see the countdown but others in the raid also running the same version of DBM do not see the countdown.  Also, when other people in the raid do /dbm pull 10, they see the countdown but I do not.

I tried nuking all of my character-specific DBM WTF files in case there was something in my configuration causing the problem but no change.

#6 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:57 AM

Hmm, you verified version with /dbm version?

That is odd. I can't think of any reason that would happen, since only thing 5.4.7 broke was adding -realm pointlessly to local realm, and the update strips that to make things work right again. Is this by chance a flex raid or LFR?

In other words, are you on a different realm than the others who cannot see your PT? There may be an issue with naming inconsistency that needs work.

#7 Slackie

Slackie

Bald Bull

•  Patrons
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

More information -- I was trying this outside of an instance (in Org) to test.  Should it work outside of an instance?  I just popped into Stormstout to test it and it seems to work, so maybe there's just some bug with trying to use it while in a raid but not actually inside an instance?  This was two people on the same realm.

Edited by Slackie, 21 February 2014 - 07:58 AM.

#8 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:59 AM

Oh, that's working as intended if I'm understanding correctly. Only people within SAME ZONE see pull timers. This is to prevent people outside of zone on wait list from seeing pulls done inside, or from people outside from trolling those inside.

#9 Slackie

Slackie

Bald Bull

•  Patrons
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:00 AM

Ah, okay.  That explains it then.  I don't think the two characters were in the same zone.  False alarm!

#10 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 895 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

This filter was added because Bink wanted it. You can actually disable this behavior in options. Disabling the same zone check so you can see timers from anywhere.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dbm, pull, timer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users