1. Whispering a person in the raid (e.g. letting someone know I've given them innervate) during a boss fight is now causing the player to respond back with a DBM notice saying they're in combat with the boss's health. This started happening after the WoW 5.4.7 patch began appending the server name to same-server player names in communications.
2. After a wipe on Norushen (tested on Heroic 25), where the boss encounter ends prematurely with people alive in the orb rooms, EndCombat fires off and then StartCombat fires off immediately afterward. This causes the pull countdown timer to show ~20 seconds after the wipe. This started happening recently.
Wipes where nobody is in the orb room (e.g. enrage timer wipes), however, work correctly and does not cause StartCombat to fire off prematurely.
3. On Sha of Pride 25 and Flex, only 2 of the 3 or 4 players trapped by Corrupted Prison display in the warning. In the ShaofPride.lua, it says:
elseif args:IsSpellID(144574, 144636) then--Locational spellids, 2 from 10 man, 25 man will use all 4 where we can get other 2 warnCorruptedPrison:CombinedShow(0.5, args.destName)
The other two spell IDs you're looking for are 144683 and 144684.
(These next two are more enhancement requests than bugs):
4. On Galakras, our raid leader has expressed some frustrations with some warnings not showing up due to range issues when she's in the tower and out of combat log range from the main group. Particularly Crusher's Call, Totems, and Fractures. Can we get an option to still receive these warnings even when out of range?
5. With Spoils of Pandaria, same request as with Galakras, only with Set to Blow targets.