• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Zensunim

Zensunim

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:44 AM

1. Whispering a person in the raid (e.g. letting someone know I've given them innervate) during a boss fight is now causing the player to respond back with a DBM notice saying they're in combat with the boss's health.  This started happening after the WoW 5.4.7 patch began appending the server name to same-server player names in communications.

2. After a wipe on Norushen (tested on Heroic 25), where the boss encounter ends prematurely with people alive in the orb rooms, EndCombat fires off and then StartCombat fires off immediately afterward.  This causes the pull countdown timer to show ~20 seconds after the wipe.  This started happening recently. 

Wipes where nobody is in the orb room (e.g. enrage timer wipes), however, work correctly and does not cause StartCombat to fire off prematurely.

3. On Sha of Pride 25 and Flex, only 2 of the 3 or 4 players trapped by Corrupted Prison display in the warning.  In the ShaofPride.lua, it says:

elseif args:IsSpellID(144574, 144636) then--Locational spellids, 2 from 10 man, 25 man will use all 4 where we can get other 2
		warnCorruptedPrison:CombinedShow(0.5, args.destName)

The other two spell IDs you're looking for are 144683 and 144684.

(These next two are more enhancement requests than bugs):

4. On Galakras, our raid leader has expressed some frustrations with some warnings not showing up due to range issues when she's in the tower and out of combat log range from the main group.  Particularly Crusher's Call, Totems, and Fractures.  Can we get an option to still receive these warnings even when out of range?

5. With Spoils of Pandaria, same request as with Galakras, only with Set to Blow targets.

Thanks.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 936 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

4 and 5 purposely filter warnings when in other group (tower group shouldn't get warnings for units on ground and same other way around). Same for spoils not getting warnings for mantid side if they are mogu.

Some of other things I'll work on. The issue with whispers not recognizing people are in raid anymore is certianly a bug caused by 5.4.7 changes that was missed.

#3 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 936 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

1-3 are all fixed in r11075

#4 Zensunim

Zensunim

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

Thanks.  Is there a way to override the filter as an option for the raid leader?

#5 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 936 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

Eh, not that I really want to do. It'd have to be a boolean check I'd have to add to every single spell in the encounters. At least to do on encounter by encounter basis. I could make a global option that simply disables the tank filter all together and makes all fights report all things, always via a single toggle. Yeah I'll do that.

#6 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 936 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:51 AM

EDIT, I went ahead and applied option to all mods. Even custom ones. It's ugly but it SHOULD work. It is not tested. Latest alpha will have a new option in spam filter settings to control the distance filter. Of course filter is on by default but now he can turn it off and see all the things.

#7 Zensunim

Zensunim

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

Very nice!  Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users