2 replies to this topic

#1 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:44 PM

So ESO has had a fair time out of the gate already. Most people haven't got to the end game content yet, so in the mean time, we'd like to know what class and build you are running on your characters. Did you have a hard time choosing between different classes/builds and how does your class build flow in combat.

I spent many hours switching between a Nightblade, Sorcerer and Dragonknight. I finally settled in with a Dual Wielding, Heavy armor Dragonknight where I use flame spells and dip into Dragon for healing/defensive CDs. I still get this nagging feeling that I might like Sorcerer better but for now, I'm focusing on Dragonknight.

My Dragonknight build has a nice combination of damage output and tankiness that allows me to not only do solo content well but group content like Dark Anchors or map bosses.

#2 TCPKerO

TCPKerO

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

I am currently playing a Nightblade, level 22.

I am really enjoying the game, I'm constantly thinking of different builds but am restricted by Skill Points and the overly costly Skill Point reset.

I'm doing a fair straight forward magicka build, using only NB skill trees. This amplifies the damage of the skills and allows me to spam the more cost efficient ones.

I am starting to this about the min/maxing strain of things with regards to +crit vs +dmg among other things, there aren't a lot of people who have publicised their number crunch in the Live version of ESO.

#3 Soulece

Soulece

Von Kaiser

• Moderators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:25 AM

I've had the same problem. The only problem I've had with ESO so far is the stress that all the possible choices put in front of you. Maybe it's just the Min/Maxer in me, I don't know. Of course, it isn't the short coming of the game, it's just being afraid to make it to veteran ranks with one class and find out it's subpar. Only time will tell for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users