• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AstanoVidatu

AstanoVidatu

Glass Joe

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

So, for the past 3 weeks roughly. Whenever I am in pvp, pve, questing, doing anything really and I hit the 20% threshold on my health (I am guessing)  I am getting the Sound warning of Cthun saying "You, will, die" 

It's cool the first time, but then a few seconds later if I am still low on health it does it again, and again, and again. I can't get it to not do that. I have looked at the warnings, raid warnings and every other section I could think of that has sounds and turned them off or changed them. I did find ONE that was actually the Cthun Sound, and I clicked "No Sound" thinking that would fix it. Nope.. it still keeps popping up. 

How do I get that to stop? It's getting really obnoxious. 

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 968 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:49 AM

That's a feature that warns you if you are dying while you are AFK. Two ways to avoid it

1. Disable it in extra options
2. Clear afk flag when you aren't afk, since it only makes audio warning if you are dying with an AFK flag (it was basically a feature added to keep you alive when camping rare spawns/world bosses, particularly AFK island)

#3 AstanoVidatu

AstanoVidatu

Glass Joe

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

Ok, will try that. I had thought it happened even when I wasn't afk  but.. maybe where I have the options set so that my away flag isn't auto cleared by moving or something that was what got me confused. If it is happening though even when not afk, how would I go about fixing it?

Because I have it disabled and I still get the warning. 

Thank you for replying.  :)

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 968 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

If it's disabled you won't get the warning. If you aren't afk flagged, you won't get the warning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users