6 posts in this topic
DBM vs Mythic Archimonde
Should have had video 3 weeks ago with first kill but there were some video issues so new video was needed. It's here now. Enjoy!
Features in video:
- Accurate timers that are colored differently by ability type
- Precise and informative warnings.
- HUD helper for wrought chaos identifying all line paths and showing personal player dot in real time so you can adjust position to other lines accordingly
- HUD helper for shackled torment showing actual size radius and whether or not player is safe from each one by color.
- HUD helper for mark of the legion using class coloring and actual radius size circles to identify mark of legion positions quickly.
- InfoFrame for Shackled torment and Mark of the legion showing icons, names, and order.
- Smart range finder for mark of the legion that appropriately filters other players so you can identify orientation to mark of legion quickly for knockback. Works both ways depending on whether or not you personally have mark.
- Probably other small details I forgot about. I worked on this mod a ton.
Features not demoed in video:
- Hudmap for felburst. On for ranged only by default so not seen in a rogues perspective.
- DBM sounds obviously. Sound was removed from video so no audio countdowns, or audio alerts.
- If YOU have Shackled Torment, an automatic reverse hud that shows red until safe to explode then turns green when safe to explode. No thinking required. Red, don't explode it, green blow it up immediately.
New Feature: Color bars by type (Updated 9-18-15)
Deadly Boss Mods now supports coloring timers by timer type. This is feature complete with full configuration and a disable options.
Timers fall under 7 type classifications. Adds, AOEs, Targeted, Interrupts, Role, and Phase. Timers that don't fit any of them are set to 0 "no type" and don't use the new colors. Default options will be automatically generated for all current content mods which includes Draenor, Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry, all draenor 5 man dungeons, Brawlers guild, and the new Hellfire Citadel. In addition, any and all timers support changing the classification to any of the colors you choose to fit your own liking (as can be seen in third and fourth screen shots below.
The idea is to make it easier to focus to identify certain bars more easily. Is your job interrupting? Switching to adds? These are type of things that will let you glance over at bars and identify it very quick by the colors.
Configuring the 7 Types to any color you choose. These below are the defaults but you are free to use whatever you wish. If you ever need to reset defaults just hit the reset button under each color wheel.
And of course, yes it can be disabled. Uncheck the box below and DBM timers will use only the color configuration from "Bar Setup" for all timers, just as it did in previous versions.
In addition, the default assignments for each timer can be changed within boss mod settings as seen below. Allowing you to refine the colors used by the mods to be just the way you want them.
A new type 7 color type has been added. "User"
This new "User" bar is not used by ANY mods by default but instead is an option designed to let user personally define any specific timers they wish into a custom setting designed exclusively to allow a user to prioritize a certain timer. This allows you to activate a custom "!" inline icon as well as set bar to always be enlarged. This also goes without saying but User bar also has it's own color options.
You activate custom options/color on any bar you wish via same method as before.
Below you can see a Custom bar in the test mod function with both the custom icon and force enlarge enabled.
In addition to that. Because I liked the custom icon so much for custom bars. I decided to expand it to other bars too!. I now use the dungeon journal icons across timers throughout different mods to further emphasize bar purposes and priorities by assigned roles or duties or importance or dispel types. Same way dungeon journal does using same icons. Not ALL bars will use inline icons. Just the ones that actually have relevance to the icons, like as rated by dungeon journal.
Of course, any feature has to be optional so a new checkbox was added to disable inline icons
Disabling inline icons for all bars does NOT disable the custom inline icon for type 7 bars. That's still independent.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.