Right now Shadowcraft is built on many assumptions based on abbreviated twitter details and vague patch notes. These need to get done right before Shadowcraft is ready.
This thread will require a screen shot, or clip of a combat log of some sort, before any question is marked answered. If you think an answer has changed, or is incorrect then by all means call it out. Please keep responses strictly about answering, clarifying, or correcting a question/response.
The current list of questions is as follows, but may expand.
- How have the 2 and 3 roll (combat table) systems changed?
- What are the new boss armor values?
- Has the armor formula changed with them?
- What are the new stat coefficients/conversion rates?
- What leveling perks are additive? What perks are multiplicative?
- What abilities are affected by readiness?
- How is passive energy generation calculated with the various new mechanics?
How is max energy calculated? Gnome racial specifically.
- How do glyphs that modify ability CDs work with readiness?
- Does Nightstalker affect DoTs, like Rupture?
Is Internal Bleeding affected by RvS or Executioner?
- Can Internal Bleeding be ‘Sinister Called’?
- Have the rules for Seal Fate changed?
- Does the Assassination 2p obey the same rules as Seal Fate?
- Is the Combat 2p additive or multiplicative?
- How does the Combat 4p work with Anticipation?
- What triggers Main Gauche now?
- Does MG still have a chance to trigger Combat Potency? If so, how.
Is Blade Flurry impacted by the AOE cap? If yes, how?
- Anything and everything about Shadow Reflection. That tooltip might as well be 2 words that say “fuck it”.
- What is the new damage formula and scaling for Touch of the Grave?
- Are there any damage types/sources that aren’t affected by Assassin’s Resolve? Bandit’s Guile? Sanguinary Veins?
- Are any attacks not normalized?
- What are the proc rates and effects of the new trinkets, procs, etc?
- Are any mechanics still mislabeled? IE, attack speed vs haste.
- Does the second Mark of the Frostwolf refresh the first stack, or are they independent of each other?
- Is Mark of the Shattered Hand a "pandemic dot"?
- Refreshing an active Mark of the Warsong sets the current stack to 10, and not adds 10, correct?
- Expansive Mind is applied to all max energy enhancements, final value is rounded. [link]
- Many sources have claimed no. [link]
- No. [link]
- Left blank for now. There's just a lot of stuff to go over still.
Edited by Pathal, 09 September 2014 - 02:59 PM.