• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Deadzone

Deadzone

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:20 AM

I am new to this forum but the hunter forums hasn't been much help on the wow site and I am going to ask here, my guild atm uses around 3-4 hunters per raid and were all BM and we also use 4-5 rogues each raid and I am wondering if it would help out the raid more by me going survival for expose weakness or staying BM for higher dps output? I am also interested in MM it is a lot funner to play then BM but I am wondering how MM compares to survival for dps output. I was thinking of going 7/45/9 or for survival a 0/24/37 build. I have around 590 agility as BM and as survival I would have 640 is that enough for now to be worth it?

Thanks

#2 The Iron Colonel

The Iron Colonel

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:40 AM

You probably are going to get docked some points for this post, and here's why: there are numerous threads discussing SV specs. I realize they are very long and take some time to get through, but ultimately it's worth it. Alternatively, you could search the threads for the information for which you are looking. Either way, this topic probably didn't it's own thread.

#3 Howitzer

Howitzer

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:48 AM

In before the Heap.

Is the heap still around? heh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users