• Please log in to reply
1002 replies to this topic

#21 frmorrison

frmorrison

Protector

• Allied Members
  • 11,427 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:05 PM

Looks great, how does it handle pets? Does it merge the data of the pet with it's owner?

#22 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:07 PM

Also one thing else, could you make some tooltips?

Yes, I need to go back and add tooltips to buttons that don't have them.

Also, Does it sync ?

It does a sync of just your data to others at the moment (was doing a full sync but was issues with bandwidth).

Set the combat log to 200 yds inside the options though and you won't notice the difference unless you are trying to track stats inside say AV.
I need to do something useless.

#23 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:08 PM

Haven't found "merge pet" option in your meter and please make it as default.

btw great mod ^_^

good luck!

Yeah, its not in yet. I will work on that today since its one thing people have been pestering me for a while.

#24 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

Does the detail information already have a similar depth as your modded Recap?

Missing a few things, mainly summary data of incoming/outgoing attacks with various metrics representing stats all on one window.
Missing power gain tracking at the moment.

#25 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:13 PM

One thing with the death details pane, is there any way to increase the time frame that it captures?

I have noticed a few times that I didn't receive enough damage to kill me in the snapshot, when we are sorting out the reason for a wipe I would like to be able to say I didn't get heals for x seconds what happened here and how can we ensure it doesn't happen next time

Yeah, I can add in the time amount and log message into the data config page once I really sit down and start hammering out the config screen (example one page for all the display options, another for all the data options, etc).

#26 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:13 PM

One thing I would like to request, if this is the appropriate thread to do so, is one regarding the death reporting. Is if possible that you could put the current health of the person whose death log you are looking at at the point in time of the combat log message? It would be a bit more informative with a feature like that, I believe.

Yeah, thats a good idea hadn't thought of it.

#27 dr_AllCOM3

dr_AllCOM3

Great Tiger

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

Wow, impressive.
I have to test it tomorrow evening.

#28 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

Oh and I forgot to ask, could you add a fubar plugin please ? :P

I'm not a big fan personally of Fubar but I know others are so I can add it in at a later date (at the moment stuck with using Fubar just so I can use a few profiling tools that aren't available as nonFubar addons, which has only increased my hatred of Fubar ;))

#29 Mech0z

Mech0z

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

Is it possible to save "raids" in this addon? Would be awesome if you could have a feature like WWS, just where you save the data ingame (Maybe make a tool to extract it) so you can see how your doing in different raids.

Also is this ace2 mod? I love Aceupdater :)

Side note: Looks awesome!

#30 felixjendrusch

felixjendrusch

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:08 PM

While having the Detail Window open:

Interface\AddOns\Recount\GUI_Detail.lua:45: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Recount r41411 - Data given: 1 Heal (Lesser Healing Wave) - Detail Window: Overhealing

#31 Guest_Ambika_*

Guest_Ambika_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

Was getting an errror in regards to Threat LIB not reporting graph or some such.

I'll load it up again and see.

FEATURE REQUEST:

Fubar Plugin- We love ace and fubar

Syncing (you know this)- or at least tell me who else has it.

HTML export of raid data- WWSS does this, but this could do it better

JPG/GIF export of Data via graphs- exporting a screen capture of JUST the data/chart in question would be great for reporting to my guild's website who did what damage/healing by posting the picture of it instead of cropping a photo for it.

#32 severina

severina

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:59 PM

First, let me just say thank you to Cryect for this plugin. I'm going to definitely send a donation to keep this project afloat.

A shameless endorsement to other feature requests, specifically a generic XML format export of raid data.. that would rock my world, and it would give us some good data to go on when us officers and other raid leaders want to post up some detailed info on the website for later review. XML would also make it very easy to feed into db's, etc.

One feature that suggestion is tracking who broke cc's. I currently use BigBrother for tracking who broke polys but if it's not too much work maybe there'd be a way to separate the data out into another page and filter by type of cc.

-michelle

#33 rawrz

rawrz

Casually Serious

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

Will reporting via whispers still be added?

#34 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:28 PM

While having the Detail Window open:

Interface\AddOns\Recount\GUI_Detail.lua:45: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Recount r41411 - Data given: 1 Heal (Lesser Healing Wave) - Detail Window: Overhealing

Now fixed :)

#35 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:29 PM

The one thing I should say that increases memory usage by a lot is the Graph Window in stacked mode. The way I'm performing math results in 100kb-300kb increase per operation done though I'm working on improving this at the moment (was slightly higher before I started work on it last night). The memory though created can be freed up immediately by a garbage collection if it concerns you and its also an amusing situation where the more I save memory the slightly slower it will be.

Had avoided fixing it till now because there was other performance issues that I addressed last night.

Just a further note memory usage has improved a bunch more though warning in its still memory heavy kinda but shouldn't really be a major issue.

#36 Guest_Ambika_*

Guest_Ambika_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:32 PM

One feature that suggestion is tracking who broke cc's. I currently use BigBrother for tracking who broke polys but if it's not too much work maybe there'd be a way to separate the data out into another page and filter by type of cc.

-michelle

I would kill a baby goat to have that option.

#37 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:34 PM

Yes

#38 Kavan

Kavan

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:47 PM

Could you add keybindings for visibility toggle (show/hide) and cycling between reports?

#39 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:48 PM

And now in!

#40 Kavan

Kavan

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

Oh I forgot another thing. It would be nice if you could configure what to display in the main window. For example in damage done I'd like to just see the percantage or total damage. I like to have the main window very narrow to just see the overall picture and click on someone if I want to see details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users