• Please log in to reply
1002 replies to this topic

#41 Dabogimp

Dabogimp

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

I'm not sure how hard it would be to do, but opacity options would be amazing to see with this mod. or am i just completely blind and missed them either way nice mod so far can't wait to see how it turns out.

#42 Guest_Ambika_*

Guest_Ambika_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:09 PM

And now in!

excellnt..downloading new one!

#43 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:17 PM

Ok, now tracks polymorph (and other CC's if they ever get added as dispel events).
I need to do something useless.

#44 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:18 PM

I'm not sure how hard it would be to do, but opacity options would be amazing to see with this mod. or am i just completely blind and missed them either way nice mod so far can't wait to see how it turns out.

Currently its a little lacking on the customizability for colors/backgrounds/etc though its in the plans to flesh it out a bunch.

#45 Dabogimp

Dabogimp

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:37 PM

awesome, cant wait so far i am enjoying the mod though. nice work so far.

#46 Vonwen

Vonwen

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 07:27 PM

Woei the poly breaker, didn't test it yet but if it works well I owe you a ton of hugs :D

#47 Guest_Ambika_*

Guest_Ambika_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2007 - 07:29 PM

Woei the poly breaker, didn't test it yet but if it works well I owe you a ton of hugs :D

I am using it now and it's interesting enough. would it be possible to say what it broke on the list? Like a bar graph of X person broke Yx3 Zx2 etc?

Current build broke graph lib when doing shift click on person.

#48 Zindel

Zindel

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:15 PM

Could use a damage done to target tab aswell. At times it'd be easier to look who did damage to striders, instead of having to look through individual reports from all 6 dps assigned to the strider.

Looks very good so far though.

#49 Kozu

Kozu

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:22 PM

I got a question:

Can you display the raid dps/healing by a graph? If not, I would love that implemented.

If yes, how?

Another thing, I would really like to see a graph that illustrate mana. X = Time (as usual), Y = Current mana.

#50 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:31 PM

Could use a damage done to target tab aswell. At times it'd be easier to look who did damage to striders, instead of having to look through individual reports from all 6 dps assigned to the strider.

Looks very good so far though.

Disable filtering out of Striders and switch to Damage Taken then you can easily see via there.

#51 Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:36 PM

I been long time a silent member of forums, but after reading this thread, I finally decided to register.

You have done excellent job with this addon. I posted the links to our guild site and many members are already downloading it, will report if we find anything while testing it.

Thank you once more.

#52 Dyers

Dyers

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:48 PM

Great job!

Any thoughts regarding changing text from "Damage Done" to just "DD" etc? Would allow the window to be shrunk and make more room for an average DPS value (like swstats).

Also, any plans for the ability to make the Real-Time window use a static value for height. It would be nice not having the window always scaling up/down.

#53 Kebinusan

Kebinusan

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

This is a great mod, and I'd like to second a health % on the death display and also suggest an option to minimize to a single header line similar to recap.

#54 Malrix

Malrix

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:26 PM

The combat log slider does not seem to work for me. Taking it out to 200 yards and with testing on lvl 1 alts out in Elwynn I can only see dmg from the other at 100 yds.

#55 Dyers

Dyers

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:51 PM

One thing I noticed today is that I reset Recount's data and set to suspend mode, and the memory usage has slowly grown and is now taking up 4MiB after about an hour.

#56 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

One thing I noticed today is that I reset Recount's data and set to suspend mode, and the memory usage has slowly grown and is now taking up 4MiB after about an hour.

Haha, forgot to say don't put it in suspend mode!

It doesn't actually do anything yet. I'm planning to set it up so it should pause etc.

#57 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:09 PM

The combat log slider does not seem to work for me. Taking it out to 200 yards and with testing on lvl 1 alts out in Elwynn I can only see dmg from the other at 100 yds.

Outdoors the max visibility range is much lower (~100 yds).

Inside of BG's and Instances there is a much higher range (you will notice if you zoom your camera really far out you can see players on the opposite side from the starting areas in like AB before 2.0 btw the instance range was same as outside but in 2.0 they switched to work like in BG's).

If you want to test the max theoretical logging range will have to test it in instance (if you want to get ranges between players for such testing you can check out my library GPSLib which lets you get coordinates indoors and make sure to set it to one of the ADT modes for yds).

#58 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:10 PM

I been long time a silent member of forums, but after reading this thread, I finally decided to register.

You have done excellent job with this addon. I posted the links to our guild site and many members are already downloading it, will report if we find anything while testing it.

Thank you once more.

Say hi to Sil for me ;)

#59 Cryect

Cryect

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:32 PM

Can you display the raid dps/healing by a graph? If not, I would love that implemented.

If yes, how?

Go into graph mode switch to damage done, then click the + on the toolbar this adds everyone damage for comparison. now press stacked mode. The very top of this filled in data is the total Raid DPS. If you want you can integrate to see the raid damage or press normalize to see everyone's contribution at any point in time.

Another thing, I would really like to see a graph that illustrate mana. X = Time (as usual), Y = Current mana.

Yeah, its one of the things I will likely add in.

#60 Opioid

Opioid

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:59 PM

Hate to sound like a broken record since I posted the exact same thing in the Omen thread, but can you make pets some color not used for another class? Its troublesome to see a paladin doing a ton of DPS instead of healing and on second look seeing that its just my felguard :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users