• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 presidente

presidente

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:33 PM

Countless times have i showed up with rank1 skills, it's harsh.

#22 diospadre

diospadre

Hero of the Horde

• Guild Members
  • 7465 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:58 PM

This forum sucks it's just the same ten year old topics getting bumped every month or so.

#23 chetal

chetal

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

I've started illidan in cat gear while being one of the fire res tanks (I blame mods!). That was a fun "wipe and go again" moment :<

I wore nature gear once on illidan. I noticed when he was at about 70%, died in the fire and asked for a brez so i could throw my fire gear on before I came up.

Woot saved the day.

#24 Fireye

Fireye

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:17 PM

One of our feral tanks likes to tank the Dargan pulls up to Supremus in caster form.

#25 Silmeria

Silmeria

I am a nice guy

• Members
  • 9539 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

[e] Oh, haha, I thought I was in a BB thread, not the quote thread. Damn, I'm a retard.

#26 Missa

Missa

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:21 AM

I raided the first two weeks of Sunwell with Rank 1 Shadow Word: Pain on my bar. I was so happy about my mana efficiency but was extremely frustrated at my 1450 DPS on Brut. That's when someone pointed out WWS and I spent a week guildless and another month and a half unable to get loot. Oops!

#27 Guest_Alorina_*

Guest_Alorina_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:09 PM

Hehe I was in a guild Kara run last week on my holy Priest and noticed my toon looked different than normal. I couldn't figure out what it was until I opened my paper doll. It was an 'uh oh, where's my mace?' moment. I had stopped in SW to catch a baby crocolisk on my way to Kara and I guess when I put my pole back in the bank my mace and offhand had ended up there as well. Had to hearth back to Shatt and pick them up. Surprisingly I didn't get nearly as much ribbing from my guildmates as I thought I would :rolleyes:

#28 fakeh

fakeh

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

I've spent a large portion of time healing using the Parachute Cloak and Rocket Boots Xtreme.

#29 djkillingspree

djkillingspree

Great Tiger

• Guild Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:16 AM

fyi it's important to remember to cast Faerie Fire (Feral) and not Faerie Fire when tanking, particularly since the change that autoshifts you to caster when you are in a form and cast a spell.

#30 K4ge

K4ge

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

And of course the classic: dpsing on Aran, forgetting to switch back to tank gear (did switch to shield though). Was a fast wipe.

#31 Nooblender

Nooblender

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

A few weeks ago when we were about to kill Illidan (I think the kill happened later that night), I realized that all of my gear was broken, and I was beating on Illidan with my fists. My guild leader threw down a repair bot and I ran to repair at it mid-attempt.

#32 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24561 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:25 PM

Oh look! A new "Stupid Things I've Done While Playing WoW" thread!

No.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users