• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 Quigon

Quigon

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:34 AM

Of course, what I really should've said was, "wouldn't it suck if we had Illidan at 12% and everyone decided to forget about parasites because 'omg he's trapped, burn!!'?"

It's a very good fight though -- Quigon, if you like Kael, you'll definitely enjoy Illidan.

Any fight that takes 1-2 nights to learn, but is repeatable through execution is generally good (hell it could take 1-2 weeks).
I've heard though that too much of the difficulty of illidan is placed on the shoulders of a few tanks in phase 2. Perhaps this is wrong.

#22 Snowy

Snowy

Mitt Romney?

• Moderators
  • 10,255 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:17 AM

You heard right. As soon as your tanks get P2 down, the kill should come within the next hour or so as you see everything in P3.

#23 Quigon

Quigon

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

Of course, what I really should've said was, "wouldn't it suck if we had Illidan at 12% and everyone decided to forget about parasites because 'omg he's trapped, burn!!'?"

It's a very good fight though -- Quigon, if you like Kael, you'll definitely enjoy Illidan.

Illidan is definitely a good fight - we got some phase 2 practice - the fight seems extremely "under control." You die by your own hands it seems so far... same with illdari minus envenom+flame strike which is exceedingly rare.

Our first venture into phase 2:
http://img519.images.../bigshitwb3.jpg

#24 Harkonnen

Harkonnen

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:28 PM

Yesterday we had a first tweak at them. Two questions arose:

- We had in our last attempt to kill them several times Spell + Physical immunity cast on Veras at the same time. Any method to prevent that?
- Can Veras Darkshadow crush?

#25 Praetorian

Praetorian

Mike Tyson

• ♦ Administrators
  • 27,801 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:48 PM

The news forum is not the place for general questions/discussion. Go to the BT/Hyjal thread in Public Discussion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users