• Please log in to reply
809 replies to this topic

#801 jula

jula

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Anyone know how to get a status activated when there is no other raid member nearby (within X yards) ? This is useful for "explodes when dispelled" type debuffs.

#802 Pyrates

Pyrates

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

You could check if GridStatusCloseUp still works, it can probably be used in that way.

#803 Moshne

Moshne

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 2656 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

Is there a way to make a Grid aura status that checks if one of two buffs are active? Specifically I'm trying to make a side indicator trigger if neither Arcane Brilliance or Dalaran Brilliance is not on the raid. Obviously getting all the mages to just use AB would solve the problem, but I'm hoping there is a more elegant solution.

- 13/13 HM -25m - W/Th/Sun 8-12 CST LF Mistweaver
www.somethingwickedguild.com

#804 Pyrates

Pyrates

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

Not sure right now, do the buffs have an option "show missing"? I think so... so what you could do is the following: Make 4 Statuses "AB", "DB", "AB missing", "DB missing" and assign them to the same indicator. Make the first 2 of them a higher priority than the last 2, and configure them with alpha set to 0. Configure the last 2 the way you want them to show up if stuff's missing.

That way, if any of the 2 buffs is there, one of the first 2 statusses "wins" by priority, so the alpha is set to 0, so you see nothing. If none is there, the others show up. Actually, I think you can just do with the first 3 and leave out the last.

#805 Devourer

Devourer

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

Is there anyway to make grid a single column for my 25 mans but actually the 25 in raid. I have the add-on that allows me to make a single 25 column but I can't sort it so that it's the first five groups and not just everyone.

#806 koshiroo

koshiroo

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

Small question about grid. I play paladin. I made icon which show when someone does not have BoK on him. BoK gives +5 % to major stats but this buffs can be provide also bye druids or monks. Then i switch and buff BoM (mastery buff), but icons showing missing BoK ofc still are up. How to make something like:

- if no one else in party/raid provide + 5% then icon up and i buff BoK
- if someone in part/raid can provide + 5% then show instead icon with missing BoM
- if BoK and BoM are provided bye someone else just dont show missing buff icon

#807 its_Johny

its_Johny

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

What addons can you recommend for new players?

#808 Retrozoid

Retrozoid

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

What addons can you recommend for new players?

Check curse.com. There are a lot of addon packs you can download that'll get you started.

#809 scorpinot

scorpinot

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:16 PM

http://www.wowace.co.../project-14141/

Grid_QuickHealth extension - is this still relevant or did
http://wowpedia.org/...HEALTH_FREQUENT make it obsolete?

#810 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

Most addons switched to UNIT_HEALTH_FREQUENT when it was added. Also, the project you linked has been dead since 2012 so I think it's a safe bet to just avoid it now. I'm sure grid uses UNIT_HEALTH_FREQUENT (or has an option to somewhere, many unit frames make it optional since it certainly uses more CPU).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users