700 replies to this topic

#21 Charsi

Charsi

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:22 PM

*LMFAO*

Apparently Scarab Lords turn into giant bugs when they mount on their Legendary mounts, and can fly around a bit. :)

Always wondered why it gave free 225 flying skill.

What? My wife's Scarab Lord (she whines that it doesn't say Scarab Princess /sigh). Never saw this before, what are you talking about?

I don't think she got free 225 flying.

#22 Brakar

Brakar

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:23 PM

Something within the default UI scale got messed with. When I first logged in, all the buttons and such were bigger than before and chat windows were hiding behind taskbars, etc. Using UI scaling to try and get it back to where it was before only succeeds in moving some of the chat windows, but not all of them.

#23 LodeRunner

LodeRunner

Just an excitable boy

• Guild Members
  • 4794 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

Well I'd be even more surprised if they made it not work at all in those, but what I mean is it would be funny if it allowed players to fly around in pvp instances

Oh no we losing fly away and hide gurg

Are you implying we lose

#24 Melador

Melador

Mercurial Rapper

• Guild Members
  • 4631 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:31 PM

I'm not getting any tooltips for equipped items on my character panel. I need to disable all mods and verify that, but guildmates were seeing the same thing.

And [Shroud of Forgiveness] is much snazzier now.

(I'd link it but I don't remember the tag syntax and there's no tag-cheatsheet guide link that I can see.)

#25 Nurru

Nurru

Mike Tyson

• Guild Members
  • 12235 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:33 PM

#26 Camora

Camora

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:35 PM

Can anyone confirm/deny the Scarab lord statement? It seems very unlikely, but you never know.

#27 Murderbot

Murderbot

The All-Seeing Eye

• Members
  • 18 posts

Windfury animation got changed to this weird black cone. I don't like it. Here's a vid:

YouTube - New Windfury
Posted Image

#28 Snowy

Snowy

Mitt Romney?

• Moderators
  • 10259 posts

I'm not getting any tooltips for equipped items on my character panel. I need to disable all mods and verify that, but guildmates were seeing the same thing.

Some guildies were reporting this same issue too. Everything is fine for me, but I dont use any mods such as RatingsBuster, etc etc.

#29 Natural

Natural

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:36 PM

The notes on the website and the forums are the most current. The Daze change was pulled from the patch fairly recently so the note stayed in the build notes and were not removed in time.

WoW Forums -> Patch Notes Wrong? Daze Nerf

#30 Malan

Malan

Mike Tyson

• Allied Members
  • 29830 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:38 PM

*LMFAO*

Apparently Scarab Lords turn into giant bugs when they mount on their Legendary mounts, and can fly around a bit. :)

Always wondered why it gave free 225 flying skill.

Got a screenshot? I'll be overjoyed if I can do that tonight.

#31 Antoine

Antoine

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:39 PM

It's XPerl causing that.

#32 Emeraude

Emeraude

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1453 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

Blah, for whatever reason he's back to normal. =/

He looked like one of the Zangermarsh bugs and was able to fly around Shatt for a tick, I should have taken a SS :(

#33 JulianMaiev

JulianMaiev

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

It's XPerl causing that.

I don't use XPerl and I'm getting that too.

#34 Cos-

Cos-

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:42 PM

Relentless Earthstorm Diamond bug/nerf went live. 3% damage on specials only by the look of some Jambiya testing in a duel with a sitting warlock.

#35 Melador

Melador

Mercurial Rapper

• Guild Members
  • 4631 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:42 PM

Hm, I just got an "Sale Pending" mail from some gems I just put up. Looks like you don't get cash from your successful auctions now until an hour after the sale happens? How did that not make it in the patch notes?

Nurru: what's the item-linking mojo? Teach a man to fish, and all...

#36 Malan

Malan

Mike Tyson

• Allied Members
  • 29830 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:44 PM

Hm, I just got an "Sale Pending" mail from some gems I just put up. Looks like you don't get cash from your successful auctions now until an hour after the sale happens? How did that not make it in the patch notes?.

WoW BlueTracker: 1 hour AH emails ?
Says it was part of the same change to the mail, its to allow them time to verify that transactions are legit.

#37 nfw

nfw

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:45 PM

Some guildies were reporting this same issue too. Everything is fine for me, but I dont use any mods such as RatingsBuster, etc etc.

I disabled Itemrack and that problem went away. Ironically, the tooltip worked fine in Itemrack.

#38 Davidson

Davidson

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:45 PM

I don't use XPerl and I'm getting that too.

It's itemrack.

#39 Brakar

Brakar

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:46 PM

Hm, I just got an "Sale Pending" mail from some gems I just put up. Looks like you don't get cash from your successful auctions now until an hour after the sale happens? How did that not make it in the patch notes?

Nurru: what's the item-linking mojo? Teach a man to fish, and all...

This did make it to the Blizzard forum patch notes though I don't recall it ever being mentioned before then. Why this needed changing I have absolutely no idea. Is buying stuff still at least instant mail?

#40 Camora

Camora

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:46 PM

WoW BlueTracker: 1 hour AH emails ?
Says it was part of the same change to the mail, its to allow them time to verify that transactions are legit.

Eh, I know this is their game and all, but that might be going a bit too far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users