100 replies to this topic

#21 Anyakfe

Anyakfe

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:39 AM

Thanks for your answer.
I will try to disable the addons one by one until I find the one which is in conflict.
During this time, I'm open to localize the texts if you send me the list.

#22 jula

jula

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:08 AM

Feature request:
A button that will broadcast to raid channel what debuffs your current target is missing (out of the list of debuffs that you picked to track).

example:
"<targetname> is missing JOW, COE, FF"

#23 Rob

Rob

Paid $25 To Raid

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:44 PM

Can we get an option to disable the minimap icon?

#24 Guest_Akj_*

Guest_Akj_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

Hello,

I really appreciate the "black" window which contains the important debuff list, and the debuff # on the target, but I would like to hide the buff/debuff list of my character this addon includes.

Those look like the buff/debuff bars from DoTimer.

#25 Benita

Benita

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:10 PM

When applying the casterform faerie fire it switches to a green "Ma" instead of the "FF." from pdebufflist.

#26 Torn

Torn

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:20 AM

Could somebody please post a screenshot? Or does it look like pDebuffList?

#27 dinesh

dinesh

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:32 PM

It is pDefuffList, just with a few new features.

#28 Benita

Benita

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 07:59 PM

When applying the casterform faerie fire it switches to a green "Ma" instead of the "FF." from pdebufflist.

After updating today its not showing the green "Ma" anymore, it however also does not show a green "FF" or "FF." for the casterform faerie fire.

#29 Daboran

Daboran

King Hippo

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:57 AM

After updating today its not showing the green "Ma" anymore, it however also does not show a green "FF" or "FF." for the casterform faerie fire.

Also "DS" turns to "Ma" instead of "DR" when Druid Demo Roar is applied.

#30 Beska

Beska

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 11:05 AM

Could somebody please post a screenshot? Or does it look like pDebuffList?

I'd like a screenshot too. I don't know what pDebuffList looks like.

#31 Tallage

Tallage

Yattaa!

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 02:17 PM

Here is a screenshot of it in action with the debuff count hidden (next to my target frame):

http://www.booncontr...d/punkieui2.jpg

You can enable the debuff counter (shows a number out of 40) and you can also change the looks, making it any colour or as transparent as you like.

#32 depotman

depotman

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:38 PM

Here is a screenshot of it in action with the debuff count hidden (next to my target frame):

http://www.booncontr...d/punkieui2.jpg

You can enable the debuff counter (shows a number out of 40) and you can also change the looks, making it any colour or as transparent as you like.

I like your UI, its nice and clean. What Unit Frames do you use? Also I use CT viewport to cut off the buttom part of the my screen, what are you using?

Thanks.

#33 Modhne

Modhne

Von Kaiser

• Guild Members
  • 151 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:50 AM

There is something that annoys me as a healer, and probably could be solved by something that Omen does. I never have the ability to use one of the two frames because I'm always targetting people to heal, so I am forced to set my target as a focus. However, in encounters with multiple mobs, it would be nice to set one focus that I always want to keep an eye on, but also use my targets list of debuffs for whatever the person I'm healing is targetting. (Sometimes they will be the same, other times they won't. Kael, Karathress, and a few others I'm sure)

So instead of just seeing if your target has the debuffs, if you're targetting a friendly unit, Demon would assist that person and check their debuffs and use the targets frame to report them. Omen does this by if you're targetting a friendly unit, the threat list you see if the mob that player is targetting.

Awesome mod, and has definitely made checking debuffs much easier. Thanks.

#34 Rerolled

Rerolled

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:14 PM

I like your UI, its nice and clean. What Unit Frames do you use? Also I use CT viewport to cut off the buttom part of the my screen, what are you using?

Thanks.

Unit frames are pitbull.

#35 Tallage

Tallage

Yattaa!

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:04 PM

Unit frames are pitbull.

The unitframes are my own oUF branch :)

#36 Kalman

Kalman

Super Macho Man

• Members
  • 8791 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:37 AM

Punkie, very much a fan, but would it be possible to add an option to disable debuff checking on the focus frame?
Melador> Incidentally, these last few pages are why people hate lawyers.
Viator> I really don't want to go all Kalman here.
Bury> Just imagine what the world would be like if you used your powers for good.

#37 Zorak

Zorak

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:18 AM

Punkie, very much a fan, but would it be possible to add an option to disable debuff checking on the focus frame?

that's exactly what i am looking for. anyway: great mod Tallage!

#38 Tallage

Tallage

Yattaa!

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:51 PM

Sorry, I hadn't had time to add this.

If you update now, you should now find a 'Show Focus' option enabled in the Visibility menu. I haven't had a huge test, but playing with some NPC's on a level 1 character seemed to go smoothly :)

#39 Cadfael

Cadfael

Witch doctors park in gear

•  Patrons
  • 3819 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:34 AM

Slight derail here.

As I am liable to commit suicide at EoS phase 2 with SW:D, I wanted to add Deaden to my Demon list. I guess I could filter with Pitbull aura but I prefer to show all debuffs on my target.

However Demon does not accept it saying something with Validation failed. I looked into the code and found out that this is due to Deaden not being in the Bable-Spell Lib. Now I wonder if there is an omission in Babble-Spell or if rare boss abilities do not belong there in the first place. I did find Seethe though, which to my knowledge doesn't exist outside EoS encounter either. And both Deaden and Seethe can be on players.

So should I report/fix the omission in Bable-Spell or does a Deaden entry not belong into that list in the first place ?

#40 koaschten

koaschten

In the rear with the gear!

• Members
  • 5668 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:14 PM

Cadfael, best way to find the correct answer is to go over to the wowace.com forums and ask in the babble-lib thread if they would consider adding the spell.
How to get an Android Authenticator on your PC. (updated feb'11)

http://goo.gl/fackr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users