3238 replies to this topic

#1 Vectivus

Vectivus

foreign contaminant

• Members
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:09 AM

Please, follow the guidelines previously established:

1. Don't post questions that ask what X mod or addon is. Wrong thread.
2. Don't ask for compilations. If the author wants to provide one, they can, and likely will.
3. Post links or thumbnails for large screenshots.

Also, please note the moderators' specific requests:

This thread has become a steaming pile of crap, and this is the last post I'm making on the subject. After this, I just start banning people.

- You'll post your UI and you'll list what mods you're using. If you're especially nice, you'll make an upload available. Asking for comments on your UI is also allowed. If you can't provide a mod list or an upload, just keep your UI to yourself. After 126 pages, additional screenshots of random UIs are just going to shit up the place.

- If you don't do the above, you'll make comments about someone else's UI AND THAT'S IT. Send questions and requests via PRIVATE MESSAGING.

If your post doesn't adhere to at least one of the two things I've listed, there will be no sympathy for you when your ass is kicked to the e-curb.

#2 Delita

Delita

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:36 AM

Posted Image

Assessment, oRA2, BigWigs (not seen), SCT (not seen), Bartender3, FuBar, DurabilityFu, MoneyFu, Omen, Cartographer (not Seen), DeuceCommander, AutoBar, Call of Elements, Pitbull.

#3 Celandro

Celandro

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:39 AM

Does someone have a link to a working verison of clique? Our healers are going to cry

Update: Finally managed to get through wowinterface.com.

Temp mirror:
http://www.poseidong.../Clique-r87.zip

#4 domlebo70

domlebo70

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:54 AM

Here's my 46 rogue alt's:
Posted Image

#5 lazerpewpew

lazerpewpew

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:14 AM

Tons of my addons are not working yet. :(

#6 Otterpop

Otterpop

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:10 AM

Hey all, just wanted to advise that many things included in Tapestry's 10.2 UI (last non-widescreen version out there I think?) still seem to be working fine post-patch as long as you've been WoWAceUpdating everything. Autobar is the only thing I've found that needs a fix so far, and Toadkiller was notified of it on WowAce forums.

Good time to check it out, if you havent yet. I've been a fan for a few months now.

Linky: Tapestry UI | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

#7 Sethik

Sethik

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:18 AM

The 2.1 UI updated perfectly to 2.2 through WAU, so currently using the same:

Click for fullsize:

Posted Image

See the 2.1 post (link) for download link/more screens/video.

A new version, as well as non-widescreen versions coming soon.

#8 Emeli

Emeli

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

my 2.2 interface, only problem: cant get rid of the bugged standart blizz raidframes in the center except deleting WTf(which i dont want to since i spent hours on the UI). If somebody knows how to get rid of them, or which file in the WTf folder i need to delete/edit, help would be REALLY appreciated

#9 Seki

Seki

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

Clean:
Posted Image

Raid
Posted Image

#10 songster

songster

Chief Passenger

• Members
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

What the blazes is the point of this thread? 2.2 changed nothing about UI functionality, so the existing 2.1 UI thread will work fine. What next, will you bring out a "Post your 2.2.2 UI" thread when the Brewfest minipatch comes out?

#11 Nurru

Nurru

Mike Tyson

• Guild Members
  • 12,235 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:45 PM

Best Practices: WoW 2.2 Interface

#12 zork

zork

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:01 PM

this is my UI in 2.2
- surl.se/ejsx
| Simple is beautiful.
| Blog | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork | Guild | zorker.de

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

#13 Sichosis

Sichosis

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:19 PM

Here is my UI. Nothing special and the same as before the patch.
Posted Image

#14 Vectivus

Vectivus

foreign contaminant

• Members
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:59 PM

What the blazes is the point of this thread? 2.2 changed nothing about UI functionality, so the existing 2.1 UI thread will work fine. What next, will you bring out a "Post your 2.2.2 UI" thread when the Brewfest minipatch comes out?

I guess I was under the misguided impression that generally, as per the rules of the forums, outdated threads (e.g. those referring to a PAST PATCH) generally get locked and put away - ergo, a new one might be appropriate.

Thanks for your contribution, though - muchly appreciated.

As an aside, I recently learned that Blizzard changed the default UI scaling - so, if your problems with your UI stem from having to move and resize everything, simply enable UI scaling and set it (via console commands) to 0.9. That should solve your problem (although your chat boxes may still be the wrong size and/or misplaced). It's relevant - I deleted my whole UI out of pure frustration before stumbling across this, and now I'm pretty upset. On the bright side, I do have an excuse to improve upon my previous UI.

Frankly I don't know how you non-Nordic people can breed in good conscience.

#15 Ryas

Ryas

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:04 PM

this is my UI in 2.2
- surl.se/ejsx

Hey Zork, how did you get TinyTip's border to change to yours? I set it to the game's default, but it won't change like the rest of my UI.

#16 hypetech

hypetech

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:37 PM

Pretty much all Ace2 based mods

Posted Image

#17 Chunkymonky

Chunkymonky

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:40 PM

this is my UI in 2.2
- surl.se/ejsx

A+ sir ! love them borders . you ui gets better and better

i have to ask your debuff+ buff is that default or a mod like buffalo ?

http://img220.images...noerrorslv0.jpg

mines atm looks pretty much the same on my priest,hunter and shaman

#18 Chasy

Chasy

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:32 PM

That's a really nice UI, Roth, you're becoming very good this.

Slightly off-topic:
Since the release of 2.2, I've been insanely annoyed by a shadow under the text in my UI. It appears in the errorframe, chatboxes, fubar and what not.

It even appears after a full deletion of my WTF/Interface/Fonts folders. So I started tweaking my video settings, no improvement.

So after starting to change my resolution, I seem to have found the problem, my resolution:

Posted Image

Any ideas why this is happening? I'd kill for some help in getting rid of this shadow.

#19 Brokenwall

Brokenwall

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:34 PM

Basically the same as my 2.1 Interface, just a couple mods have be replaced for Ace2 support. (BigWigs replaced DBM). Everything is fine now.

The Basic UI
Posted Image

The Focus Target is to the right, and in a Raid the MT and MT-Targets are under that.
Posted Image

Here is some quick PVP to get a look at GRID, Omen, SWStats
Posted Image

In a Shattered Halls run helping a new 70 get some REP.
Posted Image

In the top right is my Totem Timers and Buffs, along with the Boss Mods Timers

I like it, feels very comfy, kinda hard getting something streamline with a shaman.

Mods:
Atlas (+ Battlegrounds, AtlasLoot, OutlandMaps)
Bartender3
Nature Enemy Castbars
CT_Mapmod (it had all my herd locs from over the years)
CT_Mailmod (can't seem to find anything like it yet)
BigWigs
eCasting Bar
eePanels2
ElkBuffBars
EQCompare
Fubar (+ BagFu, ClockFu, DurabilityFu, MailFu, MoneyFu, OutfitterFu, PerformanceFu, SWStatsFu)
Grid
LitheTooltipDoctor
Omen
OneBag, OneBank, OneRing
Outfitter
Prat
SCT (+ SCT Options)
SimpleCombatLog
SimpleMiniMap
Totemus (+ Sphereloader)
SWStats

#20 nataku

nataku

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:02 PM

my 2.2 interface, only problem: cant get rid of the bugged standart blizz raidframes in the center except deleting WTf(which i dont want to since i spent hours on the UI). If somebody knows how to get rid of them, or which file in the WTf folder i need to delete/edit, help would be REALLY appreciated

You can fix this by deleting only the saved variables for the default BlizzardRaidUI. They are located under each character's saved variables folder deep within your WTF folder (not the general Saved Variables folder that affects mods for all characters).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users