• Please log in to reply
2713 replies to this topic

#2701 Ainarsong

Ainarsong

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:48 AM

Hi, I've been using the unit frame addon Pitbull for several years now, but since Pitbull 4, I am very unimpressed with the combo point display. I feel like it should be possible to change them with Luatexts, but I have no idea how to program anything so I can't do much other than post what I would like them to look like and hope someone can give me some ideas on what to try.

The addon pack, Elvui has a great combo point display, and I would really like to emulate or even copy them directly, but again, I don't know how.

Posted Image

These combo points are ideal. I am not interested in a standalone addon for combo points, I would like them to be attached to the unit frame. Thanks.

#2702 Soraza

Soraza

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

I've been trying to configure vuhdo and I have a quick question on HoT icons. Is it possible to change the appearance/color/size of one icon without changing the others?

http://puu.sh/hbCv

On the top middle, I would just like it to be a small, yellow dot - this is to track divine aegis. I do not want the time, etc. on there. How would I change just this icon?

#2703 Nooc

Nooc

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

This is close to what I want functionally, I'm looking for suggestions to improve it aesthetically. The raid frames will be 2 rows of 5 just above the fx cooldown timer bar. I will also have 1 more bar of 6 buttons I think, for abilities I don't have yet / consumables, that will get get put with the others. Ill eventually be able to put all the bars together. They are separated atm for muscle memory training purposes. I can prolly lose the stance bar. I will also need a spot for some power aura classic stuff once that addon is fixed.

Posted Image

#2704 Bemxuu

Bemxuu

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:50 AM

Any boss swing timer addon suggestions? Have been looking for them all over Curse. Didn't find anything updated at least for 4.3. Some people say "quarz", but I don't see enemy swing function there :(

#2705 Hitaku

Hitaku

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Looking for a buff / debuff addon that sorts based on duration while still letting me rick click off buffs in combat. I previously used Bison for this and it was perfect, however, the addon is no longer being updated and it broke with the most recent patch. Raven has almost every feature under the sun, but it won't let me click off my buffs in combat. Any suggestion would be great, thank you.

#2706 Silly_Syra

Silly_Syra

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Looking for a buff / debuff addon that sorts based on duration while still letting me rick click off buffs in combat. I previously used Bison for this and it was perfect, however, the addon is no longer being updated and it broke with the most recent patch. Raven has almost every feature under the sun, but it won't let me click off my buffs in combat. Any suggestion would be great, thank you.

The reason you can't find a buff mod that allows you to sort buffs and click them off in combat is because Blizzard removed this functionality in 4.0.1. However, Phanxbuffs sorts by duration and allows for double clicking while ooc to remove buffs, in her mod's description she also tells you why the combat click feature isn't available and supplies a mod with a workaround. Cancel My Buffs has proven itself to me to be more time and task efficient than moving my mouse and eyes to manually click off a buff. Additionally, Mists brings about "buff de-cluttering," since there will be a lot less buffs up at any given time it may be viable to just click a buff off from the unsorted list. I really do prefer my buffs sorted though so I hope these mods help you, they're the best solution I've seen.

#2707 A1win

A1win

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

I'm looking for an addon that can display my current rage (or resources in general) as a numeric value anywhere on the screen (I want it somewhere near the middle), and can dynamically change the color of that value based on how much it is. Font customization should also be possible.

At the moment, I'm using Pitbull to display my rage using Lua script, and it's otherwise exactly what I need, but I can't move the text where I want it, as I can only attach it to a unit frame.

#2708 Tauftamir

Tauftamir

Still not crusading

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

I'm looking for an addon that can display my current rage (or resources in general) as a numeric value anywhere on the screen (I want it somewhere near the middle), and can dynamically change the color of that value based on how much it is. Font customization should also be possible.

At the moment, I'm using Pitbull to display my rage using Lua script, and it's otherwise exactly what I need, but I can't move the text where I want it, as I can only attach it to a unit frame.

ProtWarBar can do this.

Blacksen is actually a computer AI developed by IBM to tackle the world's hardest AI problem: Out-trolling Zyla.

#2709 taalas

taalas

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

I believe you could achieve this with WeakAuras...

#2710 A1win

A1win

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

I believe you could achieve this with WeakAuras...

Sweet, seems exactly what I should've been looking for all along. One addon to rule them all!

ProtWarBar can't do colored text based on rage amount. It only colors the bar, and that has preset rage amounts.

#2711 Lel

Lel

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out and tell me what the time clock is in the lower center of my screen and how to turn it off. Thanks
Posted Image

#2712 Repins

Repins

Killed Dumbledore

• Guild Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

It looks like a power aura. Do you have that turned on by chance?

#2713 Lel

Lel

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

Thank you, I was playing around with it and saw that it let me click and move it. When I right clicked it, it turned out to be fortexorcist

#2714 Holaboo

Holaboo

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody knows the /run codes to enable healing prediction? For some reason I cannot see incoming heals on any addons or the default blizzard frames (which is really annoying for healing in a raid). I've done the normal checks (making sure the right boxes are ticked in the interface menu).

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users