Photo

Help a fellow gamer out (Survey for a Class Project)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lodekim

Lodekim

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:41 AM

Hey everyone, to start off, yes I did get permission to post this here from Gurgthock as part of a class project. I really value the input of this community as far as responses go, and I do think it will help me build a strong project. Essentially, I am taking an internet marketing course, and have to build an internet marketing plan based on the results of research like this into the PC Cooling market.

For anyone kind enough to fill this out, first of all, thank you very much. I understand some people may not be able to answer some questions, and that's fine. I of course would love it if people filled out the entire thing, but if you can not answer a question, please feel free to fill out the rest and leave it blank.

Other than that, feel free to leave me any feedback, I will read PM's, and hopefully there aren't too many issues and we don't have to get this thread locked.

The survey is located here: View survey: Online Purchasing of Computer Parts (note the rit.edu in the url, so yes, this is for a class project) And thank you all in advance for helping me out with this.

#2 Praetorian

Praetorian

Mike Tyson

• ♦ Administrators
  • 27,761 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:03 AM

Stickied for a day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users