From what I've heard, WWS Scoreboard manually updates their stuff. Thats why only guilds with Top 100 kills, non-anonymous and non-'cheating' logs get added.
4. Why is my report missing?
* We only pull data from WWS on a limited schedule. New reports may take a couple days to appear.
* We check each report to verify it is valid. This is done by comparing the amount of damage done to a known baseline. Reports with bad splits/merges will report too much or too little damage and be marked as invalid.
* We require that your guild WWS reports include a link to your guild's homepage. Reports without this will appear as "Unknown - No Website Listed".
* Guilds that have repeatedly edited their combat logs will have all future reports marked as invalid.
* We only pull the top 200 reports for character parsing. If you have an exceptional player DPS in an encounter that does not make the top 200 reports, we can parse it manually. In that case, please allow 2 days from the time the report was posted and if the player DPS still has not appeared, send us an e-mail at the link below with the reason for requesting a manual parsing, the guild name, server name (including US or Europe), and a link to the WWS report.
* Please remember to recalculate your DPS based on damage/time and ensure that this would place in the top 25 of character reports for the class on that boss.
From WWS Scoreboard