Photo

Share Your Interface - READ THE FIRST POST (No, really. Read it.)

• Please log in to reply
1661 replies to this topic

#41 Johnnyz

Johnnyz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:24 AM

OOC
http://img160.images...08060320nm2.jpg

Solo Combat
http://img160.images...08055838kf7.jpg

---------------------

- eePanels2
- Cycircled
- Fubar
- Fubar Clock & durability
- Omen
- Recount
- DoT timer
- Guild event Manager
- Pitbull (Player,target & ToT frames)
- Grid
- Prat
- Bartender 3
- Quartz
- Satrina Buff Frame
- SCT
- Squeenix

#42 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:34 AM

Addonlist, why do we need to show these anyways? ^^

Because you can use Google and easily find 8425725 screenshots of random UIs, rendering this thread a relative waste of space.

Secondly, including a list of add-ons prevents the thread from becoming cluttered with mod questions and upload requests.

#43 Noraj

Noraj

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

Out of Combat:
Posted Image

List of Mods (Directory screenshot)

When in raids, PallyPower is along the bottom, Omen is on the left screen edge, and Grid occupies a single column along the righthand edge.
"The question is not how far we are going to take it... the question is, do you possess the constitution to go as far as needed?" - Il Duce

#44 Nectar

Nectar

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:01 AM

Solo, bag/bank:
Posted Image

Raid, with focus target:
Posted Image

Addon list -
AtlasLoot
Bagnon
Buffalo
Clearfont
Cowtip
Decursive
DrDamage
Grid
GridAlert
GridStatsusHots
GridStatusLifebloom
HotCandy
Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
Minimalist
Omen2
OmniCC
Ora2
Outfitter
PhanxChat
Quartz
SimpleMinimap
SLTimex
Xperl

(it's a lot, I know!)

#45 Ferous

Ferous

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:05 AM

Posted Image

There is my Addons

Let me know what you think.

#46 Led ++

Led ++

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:44 PM

http://img6.uploadho...876fb1cf170.jpg Party
http://img9.uploadho...ee3b702baea.jpg Party and how Omen would like like. Still tweaking it ofcourse.

Important addons: kgPanels, Pitbull, Aloft, Chinchilla, Bartender3, ElkBuffBars, pChat, Acb, Tiptac, ..
http://thepiratebootybay.com/ THE best Addon site out there!

#47 Winco

Winco

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

Completely overhauled my UI with 2.4, looking for some feed back on it since i am a bit unhappy with my buff bars, and i am pondering using Grid instead of Pitbull for my raid frames but am unsure on where to place it on my screen. I am using Hal's textures also.

OOC

Cast Bars/Geist

Combat

Addons (Only using 50-75% of the addons shown.)

Edit: It is still a work in progress, i will be attaching an upload later today or early tomorrow after i complete it.

Updated SS The final upload has a few more changes than seen in this screen shot.

Bungie_UI_v1.0.rar - FileFront.com Upload

If you are unfamiliar with the rar compression format, the program can be found at WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

Really solid work here, Bungie. Nice job.

#48 Rott

Rott

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:50 AM

Current work in progress. Still have a bit of work to do but I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Posted Image

Addon list:

Posted Image

#49 Breialla

Breialla

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

Posted Image

Important addons: Pitbull, Omen, rMinimap, rBuffs, Bongos, TipTac, MSBT, SLData, LynStats.

Focus to the left of Player, under party. Omen to the right of the UF-block.

C&C much appreciated...

#50 Rieux

Rieux

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:20 PM

Posted Image

pitbull, rminimap, rbars, closetgnome, pbuff, enen, fane, grid, classtimers, lynstats, mumble, and acb.

I think that covers the important addons.

This was inspired heavily by one of Led's previous UIs, although I created it on my own. The original can be seen here: http://5.uploadhouse...4e71ae56651.jpg

#51 Emy

Emy

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:14 PM

Long time lurker, never posted my UI tho, so here goes, with our 1st Archi kill on the way!

Posted Image

List of my addons.

Posted Image

#52 Royksopp

Royksopp

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:47 AM

Led, your UI (as always) is absolutely gorgeous.

#53 Gros

Gros

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:50 AM

Posted Image
basically Ooomm UI with some tweaks, simply because it was the best ui imo and he stop supporting it :)
Still need some tweaks on it (damn dog tag :/)

addon list

XRS
XLoot
WhoDrop
Violation
Stubby
SLTimex
SinkLib
simpleMinimap
Sheppard
Quartz
Prat
PitBull
PallyPower
PaintChipsLib
oRA2
Omen
oGlow
Niagara
MobInfo2
MobHealth
Merchantbags
LoadIT
JIM_CooldownPulse
ItemRack
Informant
Incubator
ImprovedCamera
IHML
Historian
HealOrganizer
Grid (when playing a healer)
Geist
gdFont
GCTweak
FuBar
Fane
ErrorMonster
EnhTooltip
eePanels2
DrDamage
Demon
cyCircled_Vol
CowTip
CooldownCount
ClassTimer
ClassColors
ChatLink
Cartographer
Capping
CandyBar
Bartender3
BanzaiAlert
Buffalo
BossWhisperer
AnchorsAway
BigWigs
BigBrother
Aloft
Align
!BugGrabber
Baggins
!StopTheSpam

#54 Fatbox

Fatbox

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:53 AM

So today was my first day really putting time into a UI. I took a lot of ideas from some of the screenshots from the EJ forums. If there is anything that you could think of that might improve this please let me know. Thx.

Posted Image

The mods i use are:
-Pitbull
-Grid
-Buffalo
-eePanel2
-Omen
-Reko Mini Map
-Phanx Chat
-Big Wigs (not shown)
-Recount
-Trinity Bars

#55 Hildy

Hildy

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:29 AM

This is the third revision of "Symbiont". It is my little attempt at distilling what I've learned through experimentation over the years. I constantly surf this forum and others for inspiration... so if some aspect of this resembles someone else's work you can be pretty sure that is where I got the idea. My work isn't ground breaking, but it's functional and it makes me happy. Of course I'm seeing areas I could improve now that I've gotten the nerve to post it.

At rest
The bottom bar is 30 buttons. Pressing alt pages them to a second page of 30 buttons. A hidden Fubar under the minimap is used to give access to data collection and general convenience addons.

Posted Image
Link to larger image.*

Solo Combat
The pet bar "attaches" to the bottom bar and includes the pet unit frame. Chat appears above the left side of the bar to a maximum height equal with the top of the minimap. The target unit frame appears in a box above the player unit frame, with buffs/debuffs on the target appearing above it. Buffs/debuffs on the player appear in the upper left corner. You can see Omen above the minimap (grows up from the minimap and expands to 6 bars) and the casting bar above the pet bar. A small casting bar appears beneath the target unit frame if the target casts.

Posted Image
Link to larger image.*

Group/Raid
The party/raid frame appears when I join a group. It doubles in size (as pictured) for a 10 man raid, and then increases an equal amount for 15, 20, and 25 person raids. The squares you see behind people's health bars are pet health. I used bars for health here as the text used everywhere else would be too much to process mentally in a fast paced raid environment. I may build a healer variant that swaps the target and group/raid positions to allow for easier access via a click-casting addon.

Posted Image
Link to larger image.*

Unseen
Tooltips and Aloft are skinned, sorta, to match the rest of the UI. OneBag is not. Neither are the various skill, spell, character, guild, and other panels. Those just aren't open frequently enough to worry about making them match.

ADDON LIST
Aloft, Bartender3, BigWigs, LittleWigs, ClearFont2, CowTip, CyCircled, CyCircled_VolM, eeShards, ElkBuffBars, ErrorMonster, FuBar, FuBar_ExperienceFu, FuBar_RecountFu, FuBar_TrackerFu, ItemPriceTooltip, kgPanels, Omen, OmniCC, OneBag, OneBank, OneRing, oRA2, Outfitter, PitBull, Quartz, QuestHelper, RatingBuster, Recount, SharedMedia, SimpleChatMods, SimpleMiniMap... and I'm always looking for the newest great toy.

* = use the magnifying glass in the upper right corner on the links to larger images to see the actual full size screen shots.

#56 herroy

herroy

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:41 PM

My interface, still a WIP. I stole most of the ideas from Led++ and others on the fourm, thanks for your inspiration!
At rest:
Posted Image

Solo:
Posted Image

These are my AddOns:
Posted Image

I replaced ArkInventory with Baggins the other day and I find it alot "smoother" as Ark usually lags when you try to open it up. I will post party and raid pics later.

Criticisms welcomed!

#57 Imba

Imba

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 02:26 PM

Really nice work Hildy, I am just wondering, do you PvP? It your UI looks nice, but I certainly miss some functionality for PvP. Maybe even for PvE.. Unless you have your screen far away, I would find myself looking at different corners for different stuff and would make my eyes go all over the place to track threat, health, debuffs. Ever tried centralized UI?

#58 Axen

Axen

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:30 PM

Posted Image

AddOns used:

Grid
ACP
OmniCC
Item Rack
ag_UnitFrames
Clique
eePanels2
GotWood
Quartz
ShamanFriend
TinyTip
BigWigs
ClearFont2D
Bongos3
Buffalo

#59 savathras

savathras

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:40 PM

Up yours, Led++! It was such a sexy UI, I decided to remake it for myself. <3

http://img505.images...56/uiledjy4.jpg

Aaaand, this is my own UI:

http://img98.imagesh...024/hoyabj3.jpg

#60 evlcookie

evlcookie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:30 AM

Currently ripped off from caiths UI, although after seeing bungies i think its back to the drawing board, i love that seperated design.

UI Raid:
http://i28.tinypic.com/vmskf7.jpg

Addons:
http://i26.tinypic.com/v6ng9u.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users