#41 SOOPRcow

SOOPRcow

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

I figured I would post my Target Frame's Health Listing here:

The following DogTag will display as follows:
Friendly Player or NPC with UNKNOWN Health: "Percent HP" - (example: 77%)
Friendly Player or NPC with KNOWN health: "Current HP - Missing HP" - (example: 9453-1566)

Enemy Player or NPC with UNKNOWN Health: "Percent HP" - (example: 54%)
Enemy Player o NPC with KNOWN Health: "Short Current HP / Short Max HP (Percent HP)" - (example: 11k/12k (91%))

It will also display the status of each target if they are dead. Also, for a mob's health to be known on an NPC you must have mobhealth.

[(if IsFriend then
    (if not HP(known=true) then
        PercentHP:Percent
    else
        (if not Dead then
            HP
        end)
    end)
end) 
(if IsFriend then
    (if HP(known=true) then
        (Status | (-MissingHP):Hide(0):Short:Color("ff7f7f"))
    end)
else
    (Status | (if not HP(known=true) then
        PercentHP:Percent
    else
        FractionalHP:Short PercentHP:Percent:Paren:Prepend(" ")
    end))
end)]

#42 Thanahtos

Thanahtos

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:58 PM

(IsUnit('player', Target) ? ClassColor("") '<<You>>':white ! Target:NameRealm)

Some modification of the above will get you there.

I'm sorry for being so copy-paste with no work, but I'm getting syntax errors, and I'm not sure why. I tried re-writing it, and I couldn't get it to work. :(

#43 Malan

Malan

Mike Tyson

• Allied Members
  • 29,830 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:11 PM

Yah that's not the full tag, that's just part of the IF THEN stuff you'll need to get it working. You can't just copy paste that in, its incomplete. Go back to the bottom of page 1 and look at the examples of how people are displaying <<YOU>> when your mouseover target is targeting you.

#44 Ecliptic

Ecliptic

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:18 PM

is this where I could request some code as im not familiar with this?

#45 Zomghuntar

Zomghuntar

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:53 PM

The idea was to replace Demon.
(I too Apologies for the repost but now i have a screen shoot.)

Posted Image

The text is only visible if the target is a enemy (and not a player or pet).

[(IsEnemy ? ~IsPlayerOrPet ? NumDebuffs:Hide(0)) (if (IsEnemy ? ~IsPlayerOrPet) then

Is there a way to disable the Debuff count that shows up?
If i just remove NumDebuffs from the code it gives me a Syntax Error.

#46 Cyn

Cyn

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:17 AM

The idea was to replace Demon.

Posted Image

In regards to the code associated with this screenshot, last night on brutullus, it seemed to have issues detecting thunderclap, but i'm unsure why.

#47 Hamsda

Hamsda

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:28 AM

Is there a way to disable the Debuff count that shows up?
If i just remove NumDebuffs from the code it gives me a Syntax Error.

in order to remove the debuff count you have to remove

(IsEnemy ? ~IsPlayerOrPet ? NumDebuffs:Hide(0))

so the dogtag begins with

[(if (IsEnemy ? ~IsPlayerOrPet) then...

#48 Imbar

Imbar

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:08 AM

[if IsEnemy ? if not IsPlayerorPet ? then
(if NumTargeting(unit="mouseovertarget") >= 6 then
"targetted by [NumTargeting(unit="mouseovertarget)] people" else
TargetingList(unit="mouseovertarget")
end) end]

It doesn't like the mouseovertarget parts.

I read Banhammer posts when I'm having a bad day.

#49 Malan

Malan

Mike Tyson

• Allied Members
  • 29,830 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:14 AM

In regards to the code associated with this screenshot, last night on brutullus, it seemed to have issues detecting thunderclap, but i'm unsure why.

Yah same, its not just on Brut, Thunderclap isn't showing up at all in my raids and neither is Demo Shout/Roar with that tag set.

#50 Pipo

Pipo

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:52 AM

Yah same, its not just on Brut, Thunderclap isn't showing up at all in my raids and neither is Demo Shout/Roar with that tag set.

"Thunder Clap" is two words. In his code, he has it as "Thunderclap". That should fix it.

#51 Hamsda

Hamsda

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

It doesn't like the mouseovertarget parts.

I think you will most likely use this tag in cowtip so just try it without the (unit="mouseovertarget")... perhaps this will fix the problem.

#52 Toonie

Toonie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:15 AM

I've been replacing my Cowtip and Pitbull dogtags as much as I could but there's one issue I keep running into..
A simple Pitbull example should illustrate this, and if someone can help me out I think I can figure out my other errors as well as they're usually related to the same thing..

Current dogtag is the following:
(Status or HP)] | [PercentHP]%
Which is the value that should show my current and percentage hp.
Now I want it only to show if I've lost some health, and I know the tag for that should be
:hide(MaxHp)
Which works if I put it behind the Status/Hp part, or behind the Percentage part.. But I can't seem to figure out how to hide the whole line.. If I try to put it in brackets to put the Hide behind it, it starts giving Syntax errors. Which I assume, is because of the | and % in it.. Putting them between " " doesn't seem to work either.

It's probably something really stupid I'm overlooking, but if one of the more advanced users could put me on the right track I'd be very gratefull!

#53 Zedd

Zedd

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:53 AM

I've been replacing my Cowtip and Pitbull dogtags as much as I could but there's one issue I keep running into..
A simple Pitbull example should illustrate this, and if someone can help me out I think I can figure out my other errors as well as they're usually related to the same thing..

Current dogtag is the following:

(Status or HP)] | [PercentHP]%
Which is the value that should show my current and percentage hp.
Now I want it only to show if I've lost some health, and I know the tag for that should be
:hide(MaxHp)
Which works if I put it behind the Status/Hp part, or behind the Percentage part.. But I can't seem to figure out how to hide the whole line.. If I try to put it in brackets to put the Hide behind it, it starts giving Syntax errors. Which I assume, is because of the | and % in it.. Putting them between " " doesn't seem to work either.

It's probably something really stupid I'm overlooking, but if one of the more advanced users could put me on the right track I'd be very gratefull!

Try this; It isnt optimal but It works.

[Status or [if IsMaxHP then
HP:Hide(MaxHP)
else
HP "|" PercentHP:Percent
end]]

#54 Toonie

Toonie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:35 PM

Worked like a charm, Thanks a lot!

#55 Tastie

Tastie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:45 PM

Had a few requests for updated tags for my CowTip styles:

[if HasAura("Freezing Trap Effect") or HasAura("Polymorph") or HasAura("Sap") or HasAura("Gouge") or HasAura("Seduce") or HasAura("Banish") or HasAura("Fear") or HasAura("Howl of Terror") or HasAura("Intimidating Shout") or HasAura("Entangling Roots") or HasAura("Cyclone") or HasAura("Hibernate") or HasAura("Psychic Scream") or HasAura("Blind") or HasAura("Repentance") then
    (Outline "*Crowd Control* " Gray AuraDuration("Freezing Trap Effect"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Polymorph"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Sap"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Gouge"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Seduce"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Banish"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Fear"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Howl of Terror"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Intimidating Shout"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Entangling Roots"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Cyclone"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Hibernate"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Psychic Scream"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Blind"):FormatDuration("s"):Paren AuraDuration("Repentance"))
end]

Enjoy!

How and where would I go about putting this line of code? I'd really like to use it on my UF's. Thanks in advance.

#56 Imbar

Imbar

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:04 AM

How and where would I go about putting this line of code? I'd really like to use it on my UF's. Thanks in advance.

In Pitbull, pick a frame, find a text that isn't being used (Reputation, for instance), activate it, set it to "Custom", throw the text in the box and click save. Voila! Fancy CC DogTag text.

I read Banhammer posts when I'm having a bad day.

#57 Tastie

Tastie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:57 AM

In Pitbull, pick a frame, find a text that isn't being used (Reputation, for instance), activate it, set it to "Custom", throw the text in the box and click save. Voila! Fancy CC DogTag text.

Thank you =)

#58 Moong

Moong

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

I'm getting a syntax error with this tag:

[if not PVP(unit="player") then
    if((HasAura("Alchemist's Stone",unit="player") & MissingMP >= 3080) then "Mana Pot!" end)
    if((not(HasAura("Alchemist's Stone",unit="player")) & MissingMP >= 2200) then "Mana Pot!" end)
end]

And I can't quite figure out why. It's based on one linked earlier in this thread, but I wanted to take Alch Stones into consideration in case I'm wearing one, and I don't want it to show up when I'm PVPing.

#59 Nadiar

Nadiar

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

Uh, actually in Putbull, go to the unit you want to change (or all texts), select Text, choose "Other."

Type the name of whatever you want to call your new text, such as "CC" into the new field, and press Enter on your keyboard.

Now select your custom text and paste the content into the Custom Style field.

#60 badMonkey

badMonkey

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:50 PM

I'm getting a syntax error with this tag:

[if not PVP(unit="player") then
    if((HasAura("Alchemist's Stone",unit="player") & MissingMP >= 3080) then "Mana Pot!" end)
    if((not(HasAura("Alchemist's Stone",unit="player")) & MissingMP >= 2200) then "Mana Pot!" end)
end]

And I can't quite figure out why. It's based on one linked earlier in this thread, but I wanted to take Alch Stones into consideration in case I'm wearing one, and I don't want it to show up when I'm PVPing.

I'm not quite sure, but it may be "PvP" instead of "PVP".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users