http://elitistjerks....00&d=1213080198

Attached Files

#2 MaddHawk

MaddHawk

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:08 PM

Haha, thats great. We had our hunter class lead and one of our officers MD to himself on a Brutallus pull once. And on Felmyst the other night, raid leader did a ready check and we all said yes. 10 seconds into the fight, "None of the warlocks and mages have Salv", 1 second later all the casters crit simultaneously and mass pulling ensues and wipe begins. I started checking my BB before every pull after that the rest of the night lol.
[58:Death]: [Death] has earned the achievement [An Honorable Kill]!
[80:Kyrielle]: Death has begun his assualt!!
[70:Medeoan]: Death has begun to stalk the alliance!!
[58:Death]: **** YEA!!!

#3 djhbrd

djhbrd

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Is this why Gonk got the bow? :)

#4 Praetorian

Praetorian

Mike Tyson

• ♦ Administrators
  • 27810 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

Yeah, other hunters intentionally MD to casters. Gonk accidentally MDs to his own pet.

The choice was clear.

#5 Icetro

Icetro

Soda Popinski

• Members
  • 3424 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:59 PM

Yeah, other hunters intentionally MD to casters. Gonk accidentally MDs to his own pet.

The choice was clear.

To be fair, I've heard that Pecksley is a very skilled tank.

[ninja edit] and tainted core holder

#6 Final_Rest

Final_Rest

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:36 AM

The other day in a gruuls run, we were doing HKM's trash, and everyone was right behind the mob, and he still went and charged something, a shaman totem.

The tank managed to get right behind a shamans totem when i casted Misdirect on him, so the totem got aggro from the guy because it was on his aggro table.

#7 Kurisu

Kurisu

So damned Devious

•  Patrons
  • 9966 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

I got misdirected a few weeks ago on my mage, sadly enough the Hunter's FD was down but not my invis. The hunter never saw the mob coming!

#8 Kamaa

Kamaa

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:28 PM

I got misdirected a few weeks ago on my mage, sadly enough the Hunter's FD was down but not my invis. The hunter never saw the mob coming!

I got a warning for being funny, in a funny thread, in a funny forum.

#9 LuShiT

LuShiT

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

Remember this one time when we where in need of badges to buy some gems for the guild bank. And me and a hunter friend ended up in this AWFUL Karazhan pug. I mean really. There was this rogue who based his gear on spirit for farming and all kind of shit. We where topdamaging with over 10% over the next dps. So we got pissed of for people sucking so badly. It all started with /w missdirect that fucking rogue. It ended up with us three manning maiden (me warrior-tank and a priest healer), cause my hunter friend MD:ed everyone else on every CD and then pulled aggro and died, then we got kicked on our way to opera :P. Epic nights with MD <3 Oh and I love the fact rogues has gotten one aswell ^___^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users