Just an excitable boy

• Guild Members
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

User: Lavington
Infraction: More Sass for the Sass Throne

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

I think I might be on a mod sass record. Wish me luck, people!

Maybe the same question being asked for the whole fucking page where you just blindly post your drivel?

A brief analysis of this sentence fragment shows that the following would have been more appropriate:

Maybe you should look at the whole fucking page where you just blindly posted your drivel [for the answer to the question posted].

Your original sentence fragment contained subject-verb agreement discrepancies, a lack of cohesion to relevance with regards to the original question (you appear to have a verb tense disjunction), and could have benefited from a comma or two.

In the future, when you are attempting to school noobs, you may wish to apply yourself towards a more general understanding of the Grammar of your native tongue before considering using it.

Thank you for your time,

Lav

I was responding to the last sentence in your post. It was, if you recall, a question. Therefore, your point of the response being directed at the original question is invalid. Incidentally, while you assert that my line could have, "benefited from a comma or two" your correction contained none. This leads me to believe you don't even believe the proverbial shit you're shoveling. I wish you luck in finding a forum that better suits you and your needs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users