WowCardioRaid: Offline graphic wow log parser
Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:14 AM
I sent you a mail with 2 combatlogs attached.
I tried your program, and i dont see any features that has been removed since patch.
I let you see by yourself. Give us an update
Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:37 PM
I just made a small update:
WowCardioRaid beta6 available:
- New events for wow 2.4.3.
- Shaman Elemental are correctly associated to their owner. (logs 2.4.3+ only)
- New Boss have been added to the fight detection list.
Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:02 PM
The main new thing is a detailled view for single unit with hps, dps, incoming hps, dps, and timelined buff and debuffs datas.
This view can be reached via the viewport context menu or via the 'unit' list.
Again, do not hesitate to give me some feedback
Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:34 AM
Whenever I dislike my job, I think of you.
Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:52 AM
New update beta8
- Better rendering for hps/dps lines
- Healing events now show their correct CRIT tag
- The Auralist in detailled view is now sorted
- The highlight of auras in detailled view is now persistent
- New filters added: mitigation detail, damage school, et spell school
- 'insta'-value for all lines are now shown in status bar (dps, hps, hp deficit )
- In eventlist (text format), the selection of a unit via context menu does not reset the list position.
Posted 03 August 2008 - 02:32 PM
- Bug fix: stats ratio in tooltip should show the correct amount.
- New filter: Overheal.
- Bug fix: tooltip should now appear correctly.
- WowCardioraid can now parse Wotlk(8714) combatlogs correctly (with the new overheal data).
- Overheal detection has been added.
- Bug fix for hpdeficit feedback
- In the detailled view, a new effective hps line est now associated to the total hps output
- New tooltip: when hovering a unit name on the time line viewport you can now get a quick stats breakdown for this unit.
Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:26 AM
- Tracking for PoM, Earth Shield and Lifebloom available. You can see the real sources for all these spells.
- You can also choose if you want to get stats with spell affiliation, or not on the stats breakdown (WWS style calculation)
- Internaly: a lot of Performances tweaks have been done (memory tweaks)
Anyway i could use feedback on this, if you have time.
Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:12 AM
A few suggestions:
a) player and pet damage seems linked permanently. I can't seem to see the player dps alone and pet dps alone.
for 10 man raids, I'd really like the ability to zoom the icons in size (as well as spread them apart.) Basically, I would like to be able to scale the timeline so it fills my screen horizontally (as now) and vertically (by enlarging the icons.) (I'm on a 1920 x 1280 screen.)
c) I'd like to be able to select multiple bosses at once, and see them on the main graph. I.e., label the orange lines with what boss it is.
d) I'd like to be able to reset the nominal time to zero anywhere within a boss range, but definitely at least the leftmost orange line should be set to a nominal zero time (thus the boss fight events are timed from the start time of the boss fight, not the time in the log.)
Thanks again for an excellent tool!
Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:21 PM
- The ability to select the linestyle (hps/health/dps) independently, at least for players / NPC's. For example I'ld like to see DPS from certain members, while seeing the life-bar of mobs, for example shiled-orbs at KJ or Sentinel at M'uru.
- The ability to view events for more than one mob (for example for all shield orbs) not only for a single one at a time
I used my imba paintskills to show you what I mean: ImageShack - Hosting :: shieldorbdmgmf9.png
For the players I selected DPS Lines, for the Shieldorbs Healthlines. Then I Copy-pasted the 'show events for: Shield Orb' for every orb into the same picture...
By the way: Great work on the new upgrades! Loving it more an more.
Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:53 PM
My guild attempted Hydross last night, and I can see several areas to improve in, based only on a few seconds glance. Given a few hours time analyzing the results, I think we might be able to beat him this time!
At the moment, the only things I can wish for are:
- Ability to stretch dps-based graph vertically, with a scale along the left axis
- Ability to seperate and select attempts or fights
- Compare parallel timelines (for instance, one attempt against another attempt)
Those are wishes only... you've got the most useful parts covered already!
Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:59 PM
-Cranch: Stats breakdown is really basic at this time, the goal is to provide more detailled stats, but, for the moment I'm focusing on the timeline rendering.
I'm also actually in a new design process, but this will take some times. This will probably allow you to see multiples selections at one time.
Options to set the plot size/scaling is in the todo list.
-Slumgon: Nice ideas, I think I can add them. Stay tuned.
-Strijder: Ability to seperate and select attempts of fights is already In. Unfortunatly, Hydross is not set as a boss yet. The good news is that you can do this yourself:
On the timeline (or in the UnitTree), bring the context menu while you are over Hydross, then call the 'Options for: Hydross' menu, check 'Set this unit as a Boss' , click OK: WowcardioRaid should now find all the Hydross fights.
Note that this parameter will be saved.
Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:02 AM
Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:20 AM
Is there any way to incease the size of allowable log files? The log from our BT run tonight is 68mb, your program seems to want to hold about 40% of it so maybe 30mb.
You may have a time stamp error in your log since there is basically no size limit, except your ram^^ (I have successfully loaded 250mo+ log). A good way to avoid timestamp error is to disabled the automatic clock syncronization in windows calendar, because if the internal computer clock is modified while a raid session this can cause glitches in the log.
Actually the WCR stops loading the log when such an error is found, I will add a way to simply skip possible errors.
Note also that if your log have more than 15 days registered, it stops loading too. This means that if your bt session is in the same log than an old one you made more than 2 weeks ago, you will not see the last session, and you may need to use a log splitter (I've seens some floating around here or on curse).
The next WCR build will extend this limit to 100 days.
Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:57 PM
However I also think the problem occured around midnight. Could that be the cause?
Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:31 PM
I don't think it was either of those; the same file loaded into WWS with no problems.
However I also think the problem occured around midnight. Could that be the cause?
Well, i think that WWS doesn't take care a lot of timestamp integrity since it generates stats only. Wow cardioraid, due to the timeline based feedback, has to deal with this a lot more.
Anyway I don't see why 0:00 could generate some error, but i also can't say there is no bug in the program^^ , so could you, please, send me a zip of this log at tixu.scribe[at]gmail.com ? thanks a lot.
Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:15 AM
I didn't have the time to make all I wanted, but, this build will fix some nasty bugs, and add few optimizations and functionnality. I have also added a support for current Wotlk Beta (8905).
- Log duration increased to 100 days (keep cool with your memory
- Filtered spells are also shown when they are interrupted or dispelled.
- Eventfilters can be used in EventList (but one at a time; full filter support for the list will come in the future)
- Bug fix for events with extraspell
- Log errors now have better feedback.
- Bug fix for some parsing possible errors (unit name with " or , on their name)
- Detection of Pom, LB, ES has been optimised (note: in wotlk, these spell are credited to the original caster directly by blizzard, but it's sometimes buggy apparently)
- Better support for Wotlk. (note: classes are'nt fully recognize yet)
- Support of overDamage (beta wotlk 8905)
- Fix for auras (beta wotlk 8885)
Download links are in the first post.
Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:27 AM
The log file works in the new version so I'll hold off mailing the log to you unless you still want it.
Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:48 AM
Just replace the original one in the wcr folder by this one.
These datas are used to do boss tracking and event splitting.
(this can be useful if you want to parse beta Naxx log.)
@Cragzop, That's a good news.
If the log is loaded correctly, i guess it's not necessary to send it anymore. Thank you.
Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:11 AM
I have finally took the time to update my tool
- Full support of wow 3.0 log and wotlk beta. (you can still load old 2.4.3 log format)
- A lot of wotlk boss have been added to the combattracker.
- Activity and dps for all units have been added to stats tooltip
- Lot of internal fix and optimisations
- It's now possible to set focus on more than one unit. (thank's for the suggestion Slumgon)
- Full support of Filters in Eventlist
- Full support of filters in stats calculations
- The spelllist is dynamically (re)filled while choosing a unit in the stats panel for quick access
- New interface design, and more flexibles possibilities
Quick example of stats filter:
Say, for example, that you want to see how your healers are using HoT on your tank.
Load a log if its not already done, then, go to the stats panel (the third icon at top left, labelled 'Stats').
Select the tank stats line, then bring the popup menu and select 'set focus'. the name of the tank is now hightlighted in orange color.
Now the stat reflect only what happens on your Tank.
Now click on the filter tab (at top right, next to the unit tab), and in the tags list, check 'eventIsPeriodic'
now you can see only all periodic effect on the tank
If now you want to see the specific effects of, for example, Renew, bring the spell filter panel just near the tag panel, then, 3 choices here:
- search the renew spell in the list
- type the first letters of renew, this will filter the list and bring Renew in evidence
- Or better, in the stats panel (at left), click on the healing column of a priest, this will bring all healing spell used by this priest in the selected period of time.
Then check the Renew spell, and the stats will be automagically generated with the full filter.
You can find the tool at the same place than usual.
Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:04 PM
- Added a button to toggle the stat view between Players and NPC
- Unit who are not related to the raid should not be shown in the graphic view and stats view anymore
- Affiliated Unit (pet, totem etc...) are now placed as child node in the stats view for better feedback
- Stats filter have been improved
- Its possible to temporary add some random npc tracking in the combat list (without notifying them as Boss). To do this, open NPC section the unitTree, open the wanted NPC node, then focus a specific instance of this NPC and choose 'add/remove this unit in combat list'. Grayed NPC are not raid related, so no combat will be found.
- Few optimizations
- Bug Fix with aura in Detailled view
Again do not hesitate to provide any feedback you wish
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users