#61 Onyki

Onyki

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:42 AM

[...]

thank you^^

I just released a new version with a lot of improvements.
I have also added what you are missing: so now you can get more detailled number by hovering stats: enjoy^^
(the main issue was to find a way to show this kind of stuff without beiing unreadable, so I hope that way is good enough)

4/12/10 Release 1.04
- Improved Log Index. Boss are now shown in list, and logs can be filtered by boss. The new index system is using a cache file in the log folder for to speed up the process, however its possible to disabled this cache system in options.
- more Detailled Stats are available by hovering numbers.
- Added Instance/Raid detection (this can be set in unit-options, only for Boss)
- It's now possible to add a short comment in saved-WCR logs
- Event-Tooltips now show the local time if a period of time is selected, the "time-grid" is realigned as well on the start of a selection.
- RawParser optimization (parsing time reduced by 50-60%)
- Minor optimization in datas structures and few bugfixs/improvements

as usual you can get it: here.

#62 Onyki

Onyki

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

A new update.
A lot of internal change for to handle unicode language, I hope this will work as intended ^^
I have added few new stuffs, theorycrafters may be interested by critical_block estimation count/stats.

enjoy!

Release 1.05
- WowCardio should now handle unicode languages (chinese, russian etc.)
- Added CriticalBlock Detection and stats.
- The stats-view has been improved. Unit of the same type (same mobID) are now sorted under a summary node, (descendants nodes still show all units separately).
- Raw Parsing optimization (20% faster).
- Improved absorbs count
- Hpline generation improvement
- Fixed powergains type
- Fixed Translator parsing
- Added new spell/boss datas.
- few improvements/fixes

#63 Onyki

Onyki

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:39 AM

Update 1.06

I am still working on the absorb calculation module. I think I am now close to really accurate numbers, given the fact the blizzard log have some discrepancies: Sometimes, some absorb-aura-event doesnt have real damage absorbed linked, and sometimes 1 absorb-aura-event is in reality linked to multiple damages-absorb-events when they occur in a really short time. (this mean for example that a PowerWord:Shield can absorb twice its real absorb pool in some situations, but it's not credited in the wowcombatlog.txt as it should)
Please let me know if you encounter very weird results^^

- Unicode improvements.
- Added PowerGains and Interrupt/dispel stats in unitstatspanel
- Improved focus-feedback in statstree.
- Absorb Module improved (again) for to handle better both Log-Defined-absorbs, and Guessed-Absorbs. Spell like savage defense, blood shield (etc.) should now be calculated in a better accurate way. Also added a fix for AntiMagicShell, which is obviously bugged in the blizzard log.
- Improved Absorb feedback in unit-stats list: Log-Defined-Absorbs are shown in blue, Guessed-absorb are shown in italic/blue;
- Fixed some spell Datas

#64 Onyki

Onyki

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

Just a quick fix for wow 4.2+.
Please report any trouble!

06/07/11 Release 1.07
- Fix for WowcombatLog 4.2: At this time WowCardio can read hybrid logs (wow4.0 to wow4.2). However since this require extra routine that slows down the parsing, support for 4.0 format will be disabled in the future.

#65 Onyki

Onyki

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Hi everyone
I have made a small update for Wowcardioraid regarding Wow 5.0/MoP

Since there is no addon right now on the beta, WCR can be useful to see what's going on. (and to check your dps in real time)

25/04/12 Release 1.08
- Added MoP support for Monk
- Added New Powers datas ("Chi" and unknown placeholders)
- Fixed a small possible (and really rare) error
- Added some HM detections for 4.3 DS raid (mostly for 10 players raid)

The monk class detection is not complete right now. You may have to add monk spell yourself to insure a correct detection.
To do this, on the Gfx view, right click on a spell (this must be a monk specific spell), then choose "edit Spell", then choose "Monk".

#66 Onyki

Onyki

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hi.
I had not updated Wowcardioraid since a while, but the patch 5.2 brings some new stuff so I made a new release.

At curse or my web site, (link in the first post), you can find the 1.09 update that simply fix the 5.2logs compatibility.

But, I am also releasing a beta version here for those who are interested, because the new log brings some interesting suff like HP/Power pool datas. (also also some stuff that are still unknown, atm).

beta link

-handle the new data of the 5.2log
-handle the data in the wcr save file (you may need to resave your previous 5.2 logs)
-The hpLine is based on the new data. Interesting thing, you can switch between the old guessing mode by pressing 'd'. hell: that was not bad ;)
-In detailled view for a given player/unit, it's now possible to see the mana Pool, during a fight

NOTE: there are unknown field yet. by default it shows main power:Mana

If you want to test/guess what the other fields are, it's possible to switch with
'e': change the dataFeed
'f' : change the powertype (rage = 1, energy = 3)

(of course all these features work only on 5.2logs)

feedback will be appreciated.

here is a picture of WCR1.10beta in action:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users