Photo

Thread of Ultimate Stupidity

wow world of warcraft shaman tanking warrior Summoning demons priests Wow psychology questionnaire

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30279 replies to this topic

#30241 Neshama

Neshama

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

Thx a lot Ondersjaak :)

#30242 cyberalas

cyberalas

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Does anyone know a good guide for assassination rogue pvp I've been able to find the stat priorities and gems etc but i can seem to find any info on rotations , bursts etc 

#30243 LykenBL

LykenBL

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

Thats why i dont read Elitist Jerks anymore. I miss Aldriana times...

#30244 Alisha45

Alisha45

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

Thanks for sharing.

#30245 Krek

Krek

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

I hope I don't get banned for asking a specific spec question, but anyway...

I have been playing a paladin for quite some time time, though I have mainly played as a Retirbution Paladin. I have also played my fair share of being a Holy Paladin to heals raids and such, but I always believed that I could do better in some cases.

Just recently, with the guidance of an experienced Healadin, I have gemmed and reforged all of my healing gear to try and remove as much of Spirit as I humanly can (since I had a ton of it), cap out on Haste, and then dump the remainder on Mastery.

As an up-and-coming healer, I would like some suggestions on how and where to balance stats in an end game environment.

My character, Daranne, can be seen here: http://us.battle.net...aranne/advanced

Thank you.

#30246 CrenVerdis

CrenVerdis

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

Since this is SV specific:

Do traps trigger LnL on the conveyor belt?

Edited by CrenVerdis, 27 November 2013 - 10:17 PM.

#30247 1337scrub

1337scrub

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Checked your link. You're in the wrong spec. =[

I usually just go for mastery/spirit. Usually if I'm running with Holy Paladins going for a haste build they aren't doing as well as myself or others mainly going with mastery.

#30248 Stardance

Stardance

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:56 AM

Reading this With phone so cant Check, but Hope you mean <2s version of dp proc, not ds?

Please clarify for us what you mean by "dp". In the Glossary previously published "DP" means "Divine Protection", "DivPurp" means "Divine Purpose", and, yes, "DS" means "Divine Storm". From your post #981 you seem to refer to "Divine Purpose" but things are not always what they seem, are they? :-)

#30249 jamisonpatrick

jamisonpatrick

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

Thanks for sharing useful information.

#30250 Giterdun

Giterdun

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Howdy,

I'm frustrated and can't seem to find any relevant and recent information about holy paladins. Why are there no guides or threads with helpful information about stats, gems and enchanting? I've looked for 1/2 an hour and can't find anything that isn't a minimum of one year old and even up to 5 years old.. WTF?? If this site is so elite why doesn't anyone delete old information that doesn't pertain to the game anymore and post current information so people don't have to look through years of threads? I can find ret and prot info just not holy.. 

I am a recently new holy paladin (2 months) and am raiding SoO 10 N and have struggled with finding effective and accurate information. Until two days ago I thought icy veins was the best and after speaking with my new guilds only other holy paladin I learned that my gemming is wrong so... I've succumbed to looking on these forums again.

I previously have tried this site with little results and I hope that maybe I can come to learn from some of the elite players of WoW...

#30251 Teleros

Teleros

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:16 PM

Tried the Holy Moley thread? It's about 12 pages long and obviously not organised as nicely as Exemplar's Ret thread or similar, but you may find some info in there.

Clear ether!

#30252 errick

errick

Gay the Gay Away™

• Guild Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

Just PM me whatever specific questions you have and I'll try to help you.

8:21 PM - errick: bobet
8:21 PM - errick: whats your favorite dessert
8:21 PM - bonermobile: weens

#30253 Agachee

Agachee

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

Protector, I can't use the FreeMe addon, it says the addon is out of date (I'm on 3.3.5a patch)

Where can I find the version I need?

#30254 Maelchav

Maelchav

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

Hello all.

Starting to heal in arenas, and I was wondering if it'd be worth it to get a DPS weapon for all-out-burn-down times.  After getting all the healing gear I need, of course.

I know Retribution paladins have their Spell Power determined by their Attack Power, and nothing else can improve it; is there any corresponding mechanic for Holy paladins and their Attack Power?  Would switching from a healer weapon & shield to a Strength 2-hander (or an Intellect 2-hander) give my attacks any extra oomph?

Thanks.

#30255 NordJitsu

NordJitsu

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:25 PM

What about dueling? You have said that there will be no dueling in start. But I`ve seen numerous of discussions in either facebook or elder scrolls online forums that people really demand and want dueling into their game.

Such as you implemented first person because of feedback and demand from players, this would add another layer of immersion and possibility to test our skills, combos with friends or just right make fun fight next to village without forcing me to go to Cyrodil if I dont feel like it.

Thanks xD

Good luck. Has been asked about 6 times so far.

#30256 Cirion

Cirion

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

I came to think of - what do you think about a crit-holydin? And whats your oppinion about Crit over mastery and haste for a holydin?

I was considering reforging and regemming into crit! 

#30257 drdood

drdood

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

with the upcoming changing in the hot fixes is 1h dps still the best over all for hc SoO this is my current gear http://eu.battle.net...r/Drdood/simple and i have the  http://www.wowhead.com/item=104559 = Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful

Heroic   

what would i be better off ruining with 1hand with my current weapons or 2h with that gar tok ?

#30258 DeathhaloEU

DeathhaloEU

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Hello,

I am a competent DK raider (13/14 SoO), and I've seen many different opinions on what stat weight Blood DK's should be using, I personally am using avoidance weights, what do everyone else use? and why? And what is the best stat weights? 

#30259 turbogaming

turbogaming

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

i did this last week ,

<Video Removed>

#30260 time2kickass

time2kickass

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hello,

If my latency is 70 ms, what do I have to type in the latency text box in shadowcraft ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wow world of warcraft shaman, tanking, warrior, Summoning, demons, priests, Wow, psychology, questionnaire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users