• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hizzow

Hizzow

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 04:48 AM

This is a question for the person(s) who setup the JP tracking system.. it is my understanding that you guys use EQDKP to track your points. My question is how do you have Zero sum support?

I'm setting up a DKP site for my guild and would like to know how the system handles it.

#2 Double-Neg

Double-Neg

But it says heaven

• Moderators
  • 4864 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 04:52 AM

Hizzow needs blood lets do UBRS with him ok.

Double-Neg: is this where we believe with sure faith but zero proof in the existence of a boethius who administrates the forums

#EJ IRC, Come by and we will talk about religion!

#3 Elfan

Elfan

King Hippo

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 05:07 AM

This is a question for the person(s) who setup the JP tracking system.. it is my understanding that you guys use EQDKP to track your points. My question is how do you have Zero sum support?

I'm setting up a DKP site for my guild and would like to know how the system handles it.

Unless I missed something... it comes with it.

#4 Hizzow

Hizzow

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:09 AM

Hizzow needs blood lets do UBRS with him ok.

I Got that taken care of on friday :) Thanks though :D (too me long enough.. 40 days at 60 and you'd think i would have done it by now..)

#5 Hizzow

Hizzow

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:10 AM

Unless I missed something... it comes with it.

Interesting. I didn't see an option for it and I asked on the EQDKP site and few of them had no clue as to what Zero-sum dkp was.

#6 Elfan

Elfan

King Hippo

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 01:17 PM

If you search you can see Boethius's little mini install guide. Unless its part of the wowmod for some bizarre reason I think you should already set.

#7 Thud

Thud

SHAZAM

• Guild Members
  • 2240 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 02:26 PM

Scroll down about 1/2 way to Boethius's post:
http://forums.elitis...2014&hl=install

#8 Hizzow

Hizzow

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

Thanks for finding that. The problem I'm running into isn't witht he install/configure of EQDKP. ver 1.3 has Wow support built in. What I'm looking for is how do you guys get it to automatically track Zero sum? Do you manually add the adjustments after someone buys an item? or is there a plugin that you use that will do it for you when an entry is made?

#9 Thud

Thud

SHAZAM

• Guild Members
  • 2240 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for finding that. The problem I'm running into isn't witht he install/configure of EQDKP. ver 1.3 has Wow support built in. What I'm looking for is how do you guys get it to automatically track Zero sum? Do you manually add the adjustments after someone buys an item? or is there a plugin that you use that will do it for you when an entry is made?

Ah, I see what you're asking now. Yes, it is manual in a sense. You end up removing points from a person who just bought something, and then crediting everyone in the raid with those points. If you have a raid of 40 who just got a 200 point epic item, the person who gets is loses 200 points in one entry, and then there is another entry for the raid that credits each person with 5 points.

#10 Hizzow

Hizzow

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 04:16 PM

Ah, I see what you're asking now. Yes, it is manual in a sense. You end up removing points from a person who just bought something, and then crediting everyone in the raid with those points. If you have a raid of 40 who just got a 200 point epic item, the person who gets is loses 200 points in one entry, and then there is another entry for the raid that credits each person with 5 points.

Ahhh, That's what I was wondering. rumor was that you guys had a mod that did it for you. Ok, Thanks for the information, I appreciate it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users