• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 Sleuth

Sleuth

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

Three years ago, Scraps suggested it would be a nice idea to change the name of the class/spec in the slot for a real character name.

I'd like to suggest this also, although the functionality of loading from the armoury is not as important as being able to name the classes so I can ensure I know who I'm putting in the raid to plan it appropriately.

Any chance this may be added? All it needs is the ability to name the tile after it is inserted, possibly activated by a hover or right-click menu to allow setting or resetting the name.

#162 Azreluna

Azreluna

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

I'm hoping this thread is still checked.

Raid comp lists Blood DKs as bring AP% through Abomination's Might, though by EJ's own recommended specs for Blood DK tanking, neither spec actually takes it.

#163 ildon

ildon

Collateral Damage

• Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

I'm hoping this thread is still checked.

Raid comp lists Blood DKs as bring AP% through Abomination's Might, though by EJ's own recommended specs for Blood DK tanking, neither spec actually takes it.

As has been stated previously, if it's something available to the spec, the utility assumes you will spend those talents if you would be the only spec able to provide the buff. No (smart) tank is going to take 10% AP away from their raid if they're the only possible source in their raid composition.

#164 Probaton

Probaton

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:19 PM

Use your app pretty much every raid and it's saved us some huge blunders so for starters: kudos on the great work.

Small addendum; Wound Poison is listed as Active when you have a Rogue in the party. At current none of the three specs use Wound Poison for anything but aoe, and Assassination doesn't even use it for that. You could apply it at a dps loss but you'd have to inform your Rogue beforehand. Keep in mind that, for Assassination Rogues, that's going to be a hug dip in damage output.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users