• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 boomix

boomix

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

I have tried a search but nothing specific came up on this forum. Mod I am looking for would count raw materials in your bank, bags, on your alts, guild bank, etc...

I think ark Inventory does this to an extent but I don't need all the functionality of it, just list mode of all raw materials, for example: ore, herbs, gems. It could be a tabbed list where each tab would be for specific class of materials. It could contain marks for reputation but I think Blizzard has integrated that to an extent in their interface come next patch.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks,

Edit: fixed the title
Last night was pessimistic skydive in a foolish narcotic shell

#2 Seife

Seife

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:39 PM

Possessions 2.0.2 Updated : WoWInterface Downloads : Plug-Ins & Patches and WhoHas - Addons - Curse should do that.

Next time, try this thread: http://elitistjerks....908-what_s_mod/

#3 boomix

boomix

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:03 PM

Possessions 2.0.2 Updated : WoWInterface Downloads : Plug-Ins & Patches and WhoHas - Addons - Curse should do that.

Next time, try this thread: http://elitistjerks....908-what_s_mod/

I guess I was using pretty broad terms to search. That is why I didn't find it.

Thank you.
Last night was pessimistic skydive in a foolish narcotic shell

#4 Radoznali

Radoznali

Banned

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:37 PM

Bagnon has that functionality as well-to give you how much you have accros all your char on server,

#5 Guest_amele_*

Guest_amele_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

Bagnon has that functionality as well-to give you how much you have accros all your char on server,

it's actually bagnon forever, a second addon that's packaged with the bagnon download. the nice thing about this is that you can run bagnon forever without using bagnon itself, if you have a different preferred bag addon.

bagnon tooltips is a dependent addon to bagnon forever, which will display quantity and location information for any item you tooltip over.

#6 sarf

sarf

Great Tiger

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:22 PM

Sanity2 will list the items you and your alts have - it will allow you to search in the database it maintains (your alts on the same server - dunno about Horde/Alliance).
"Let me be clear... I am prepared to claim any level of incompetence, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid culpability." SMBC #2387

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users