• Please log in to reply
676 replies to this topic

#1 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10,089 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:08 PM

Born out of a need to pay attention to Eclipse, both the proc and the internal cooldown, to get the most out of it, SquawkAndAwe is a cooldown/debuff timer for Balance druids. Built off of ShockAndAwe by Levva of EU Khadgar (and, by extension, Disquette) with his permission, SquawkAndAwe allows a Balance druid to keep track of relevant debuffs and internal cooldowns in order to squeak out maximum DPS and uptime.

Features:
Eclipse Proc and Cooldown bars, colored by type of Eclipse proc, with the option to flash the proc bar.
Moonfire and Insect Swarm debuff and tick bars
Faerie Fire debuff bar
Omen of Clarity Internal Cooldown bar
GCD bar

Options:
Each of the bars can be enabled or disabled, and colored, individually
Text on the bars showing duration, can be disabled
Integrates with SharedMedia for fonts and textures

Screenshots:
http://elitistjerks....=1&d=1225213305
All bars showing

http://elitistjerks....=1&d=1225213394
Eclipse on Cooldown

http://elitistjerks....=1&d=1225213475
Options

ToDo:
Will eventually add back in the uptime frame from ShockAndAwe for Moonfire, IS, and FF at least
Will probably end up removing Omen bar as testing is showing a lack of internal cooldown now
Other suggestions

Download:
SquawkAndAwe : WoWInterface Downloads : Ace: Class Specific

Attached Files

#2 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10,089 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:36 PM

For what it's worth, there's a timing bug, as I mentioned before. Sometimes the event is fired for a debuff, the bar tries to update, and the debuff hasn't actually been applied to the target yet, so the bar gets turned off. I'm trying to find a workaround for it. For MF and IS, it's not a huge issue, as I re-call the bar generation every tick, so worst case the bars are invisible for the first tick's worth. For FF, though, there's no periodic check being made (yet, I may just keep it on all the time), so it's possible for it to be completely missed. It seems to be very fickle with FF, less fickle with IS, and almost never happens with MF, and your guess is as good as mine as to why.

Thanks so much Adoriele, your work is greatly appreciated by everyone I'm sure (And me specifically!). I'll test this out tonight for you and let you know how it works. We're doing Kalec/Brut/Felmyst tonight so it'll give me some good opportunities to test things. I should have some time to spare on the target dummies in order to see how accurate the tick bars are and how moonfire refreshing is working. I'll spec out of brambles into eclipse just to test it as well (Even though brambles is feeling like a very powerful talent at the moment, particularly when a pally is tanking.) Let me know here or in a PM if there's something specific you want me to look at and I'd be glad to work it in (I don't normally use FF right now)

I'm not so sure we need a priority queue, since a lot of our decisions are based on anticipating bloodlust and movement. The uptime chart would be awesome for IFF and IS however. Another statistic that could help is Force of Nature uptime, so we can see how long they lived in a given encounter without dredging through a parse looking for cast time/death time. An option for thorns duration bars on tanks that can be toggled on/off and auto-disabled during combat would have some significant use as well since duration is still short on that buff and we don't want it on non-tanks. No worries if you can't implement any of these features, but you might find them just as useful for raids.

Right now, any testing at all will be a help. I've only been able to run it for a couple raids, and added a couple last-minute features last night. I plan on making the spell icons an option, perhaps the duration strings as well (and/or the spell names), and perhaps a couple other cosmetic things. It's also set up for the new Starfire Glyph, so it's possible that you can overrun the Moonfire bar if you get it to stack high enough.

An issue I forgot to mention but which shouldn't be huge except in PvP: I'm checking for GCD off of Teleport: Moonglade. First, premades on the Beta do not have this spell, so the addon won't work for them (well, you can disable the GCD bar, actually, and it should work, or hack the lua to check off a different spell). Second, if your arcane school gets locked out, your GCD bar will be inaccurate. In PvE, only an issue on fights like Aran, but in PvP it could be a large issue. I'm looking into guaging GCD off of a feral ability, not sure if that will work but, since the physical school can't be locked out, it will sidestep the issue if possible.

The priority queue can't be 100% accurate, but that's why the game's fun. Might be able to make it easier to decide whether to refresh IS or cast the last Wrath during an eclipse proc, though, or it can be used to help facilitate when to switch spels to game procs, etc. It'll require a little setup, and user intelligence, but it's worth looking into.

As for Force of Nature, I like the idea of adding it to the uptime frame. As for tracking its cooldown, as I've mentioned before I don't want this to become a kitchen sink mod. FoN is really just a simple cooldown, which can be tracked using any number of cooldown mods, same with Innervate, Typhoon, Starfall, etc. Eclipse and OoC, on the other hand, can't, and need to be specially handled. I may be open to adding likely trinket buffs with ICDs, such as Quag's, or track uptime of non-ICD buffs, like the Ashtongue trinket, if there's enough demand, though. In a similar vein, how much demand is there for an Omen bar that tracks the buff time, rather than the cooldown? Most often you're not going to be changing which spell you cast for an Omen proc, but it might be useful during movement phases and such. Could also be used to update the priority queue.

Thorns duration bar suffers from the same issue as Force of Nature cooldown. Too many mods out there already do this, and it would be horrible to try and track.

#3 lstsargent

lstsargent

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:00 PM

I haven't been able to get to the options. I have hit esc and went into addons and tried clicking it there but nothing, probably because I use a addon manager addon. I've tried turning my addon manager off and hitting esc but then no addon button.

I really like this so far but would like to turn off some of the bars has they are duplicated and just add more clutter to the screen.

Overall great job and thanks

#4 Dragon

Dragon

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:08 PM

Thanks for the addon Adoriele. I've tested it on the dummies and doing dailies and it works great. I'll test it more tonight in Sunwell.

#5 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10,089 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:39 PM

I haven't been able to get to the options. I have hit esc and went into addons and tried clicking it there but nothing, probably because I use a addon manager addon. I've tried turning my addon manager off and hitting esc but then no addon button.

I really like this so far but would like to turn off some of the bars has they are duplicated and just add more clutter to the screen.

Overall great job and thanks

Aha, I'll make a note of this on the download site as well, but you can access the options through /saa (and possibly /squawkandawe, though I've never tried that). Also, on two related notes: I've been asked whether I prefer bug reports here or on WoWI; Here's where you'll get the best chance of catching my attention, at least past the first week or so. Second, I'd love it if someone decided they wanted to pick up the localizations for the various EU languages. I took French back in high school, but never enough to be practical for this.

#6 Munorion

Munorion

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

Very nice addon indeed; I got a few errors yesterday when playing around with the configuration options, though. This:
Interface\AddOns\SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua:710: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot
was the common denominator. I think it's basically library conflicts - here's the complete dump of one of the errors (taken with tekErr):

Interface\AddOns\SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua:710: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function `GetSpellInfo'
Interface\AddOns\SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua:710: in function <Interface\AddOns\SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua:701>
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:776: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:600>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:264: in function `Fire'
...dOns\Ace3\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:20: in function <...dOns\Ace3\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:19>

The errors popped up when I locked/unlocked the windows or enabled/disabled bars. It required a reload of the UI to get the addon working again after an error occurred.

#7 lstsargent

lstsargent

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:55 PM

ok tried /saa and it lists all the options in the chat window but how do I pull up the interface to set the options?

Thanks

#8 lstsargent

lstsargent

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:04 PM

ok I typed /saa testbar and got this error: \AddOns\SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua line 710: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot.

Debug:
[C]: GetSpellInfo()
SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua:710:
SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua:701
...\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0.lua:119:
...\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0.lua:109
...\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0.lua:373:
...\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0.lua:299
...\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0.lua:696: HandleCommand()
...\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0\AceConfigCmd-3.0.lua:715: ?()
..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3191: ChatEdit_ParseText()
..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2911: ChatEdit_SendText()
..\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2932: ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed()
[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1:
[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1
AddOns:
Swatter, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
ACP, v3.0.0
AFX, v0.8
Aperture, v1.0
Atlas, v1.12.3
AtlasBattlegrounds, v1.12.3
AtlasDungeonLocs, v1.12.3
AtlasEntrances, v1.11.0
AtlasFlightPaths, v1.12.3
AtlasOutdoorRaids, v1.12.3
AtlasLoot, v5.01.03
AtlasLootFu, v1.2
AtlasMajorCities, vv1.3.1
AtlasQuest, v4.2.0
AtlasWorld, v2.4.3.0
AucAdvanced, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucFilterBasic, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucFilterOutlier, v5.1.3715.2531
AucMatchUndercut, v5.1.3715.2531
AucScanData, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatClassic, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatHistogram, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatiLevel, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatPurchased, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatSales, v5.1.3715.2842
AucStatSimple, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatStdDev, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
AucStatWOWEcon, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilAHWindowControl, v5.1.3715.3311
AucUtilAppraiser, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilAskPrice, v5.1.3715.3175
AucUtilAutoMagic, v5.1.3715.3142
AucUtilCompactUI, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilEasyBuyout, v5.1.3715.3583
AucUtilItemSuggest, v5.1.3715.3108
AucUtilPriceLevel, v5.1.3715.2545
AucUtilScanButton, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilScanFinish, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilScanProgress, v5.1.3715.2530
AucUtilSearchUI, v5.1.3715.3483
AucUtilSimpleAuction, v5.1.3715.3708
AucUtilVendMarkup, v5.1.3715.2530
AutoDing, v2.3.8
AutoEmote, v
Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.130
BankItems, v30002
BankItemsFu, v1.4
BeanCounter, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
BrokerRecount, v1.0
CAA, v
Cartographer, v2.0
CartographerBattlegrounds, v2.0
CartographerCoordinates, v2.0
CartographerFoglight, v2.0
CartographerGroupColors, v2.0
CartographerGuildPositions, v2.0
CartographerInstanceLoot, v2.0
CartographerInstanceMaps, v2.0
CartographerInstanceNotes, v2.0
CartographerLookNFeel, v2.0
CartographerNotes, v2.0
CartographerPOI, v2.0
CartographerProfessions, v2.0
CartographerWaypoints, v2.0
CartographerZoneInfo, v2.0
Chronos, v
ClassTimer, v2.1
Configator, v5.1.DEV.130
CooldownTimers2, v2.5
Dailies, v2.4.2.05
DBMAPI, v
DBMGUI, v1.25
DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.130
DoubleWide, v
DruidStats, v3.0.2
Enchantrix, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
EnchantrixBarker, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
EnhTooltip, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
FlightMap, v
FuBar, v
FuBarAtlasFu, v
FuBarDPS, v2.0.$Rev: 74969 $
FuBarDurabilityFu, v2.0
FuBarFactionsFu, v2.2.1-79
FuBarGreatJusticeFu, v2.0
FuBarHBFu, v
FuBarLocationFu, v3.0
FuBarOutfitterFu, v
FuBarPerformanceFu, v2.0
FuBarRecountFu, v3.6
HealBot, v3.0.2.17
ImprovedCamera, v2.4.1
Informant, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
ItemValue, v1.0
LightHeaded, v248
Omen, v3.0
oRA2, v2.0.$Revision: 628 $
Outfitter, v4.3b10
Quartz, v1.0
QuartzBuff, v1.0
QuartzFlight, v1.0
QuartzFocus, v1.0
QuartzGCD, v1.0
QuartzInterrupt, v1.0
QuartzLatency, v1.0
QuartzMirror, v1.0
QuartzPet, v1.0
QuartzPlayer, v1.0
QuartzRange, v1.0
QuartzSwing, v1.0
QuartzTarget, v1.0
QuartzTimer, v1.0
QuartzTradeskill, v1.0
Recount, v
RecountThreat, v
SquawkAndAwe, v1.0
Stubby, v5.1.3715 (SnaggleTooth)
TwinTrinkets, v2.4.2
VoidReaverAlarm, v
(ck=c8a)

#9 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10,089 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

Very nice addon indeed; I got a few errors yesterday when playing around with the configuration options, though. This:

was the common denominator. I think it's basically library conflicts - here's the complete dump of one of the errors (taken with tekErr):
<snip>

ok I typed /saa testbar and got this error: \AddOns\SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua line 710: GetSpellInfo(): Invalid spell slot.

Debug:
[C]: GetSpellInfo()
SquawkAndAwe\SquawkAndAwe.lua:710:

<snip>

Looks like these are the same bug, and that it's related to popping up a test bar. I'll take a look at it and see if there's anything I can fix. You're right that it might be a library issue, though. Munorion, are you popping up a test bar when the error occurs, or is it every time a bar is toggled and/or you en/disable moving the frame? Also, could you see what happens if you disable all addons except SAA to see if it's a library issue?

Sargent, you can change the options using /saa, i.e. "/saa bars mftickbar" toggles on and off the Moonfire tick bar. I don't know why it's not popping up in your interface options, but it's likely because of your addon manager.

#10 Dragon

Dragon

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:33 AM

I got the same error tonight when I tried to move the bars and change the scaling. The bars disappeared after that error was thrown and only way to get them back was to restart the game. I do too think it's a library issue ;)

#11 Quaunaut

Quaunaut

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:11 AM

Just wanna say: Your name eclipses the awesomeness of Shock and Awe.

#12 delle

delle

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

I got the same error tonight when I tried to move the bars and change the scaling. The bars disappeared after that error was thrown and only way to get them back was to restart the game. I do too think it's a library issue ;)

I seem to have a similar problem after I move the bars around they will disappear from my screen and do not show up again.
/reloadui seems to fix the problem for me.

#13 Barkskin

Barkskin

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:57 PM

I have a couple suggestions that I'd like to mention after using the addon for the past half an hour or so. It's just a bunch of little, subtle changes that I think would greatly increase the visual presentation (cause i'm a stickler for pretty UI).

--------------

Separate the name / timer text so that you can have both or just one of them. I'm familiar with the spell icons, so I don't necesarily need the name, but the duration is still something I'd like a text confirmation on. Plus this would allow someone to make the bars a lot more narrow but still keep a lot of functionality.

I'd like to see the bars build up instead of having static locations locked in. For example, if I don't have FF or IS up on the target but Eclipse procs, then the bar is sitting all by itself. I'd like to think you'd set the spawn point for the bars and then an option to choose whether they build up or down (similar to the HotCandy mod).

--------------

That being said, this mod is SUPER functional and much appreciated.

#14 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10,089 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:17 AM

I have a couple suggestions that I'd like to mention after using the addon for the past half an hour or so. It's just a bunch of little, subtle changes that I think would greatly increase the visual presentation (cause i'm a stickler for pretty UI).

--------------

Separate the name / timer text so that you can have both or just one of them. I'm familiar with the spell icons, so I don't necesarily need the name, but the duration is still something I'd like a text confirmation on. Plus this would allow someone to make the bars a lot more narrow but still keep a lot of functionality.

I'd like to see the bars build up instead of having static locations locked in. For example, if I don't have FF or IS up on the target but Eclipse procs, then the bar is sitting all by itself. I'd like to think you'd set the spawn point for the bars and then an option to choose whether they build up or down (similar to the HotCandy mod).

--------------

That being said, this mod is SUPER functional and much appreciated.

Already planning on more text options and an icon toggle, but good call on being able to collapse and/or grow up. Grow up will be pretty easy, collapse less easy, but I'll work on it.

#15 erragal

erragal

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

Got an opportunity to use this wednesday and thursday. Apologies for little UI feedback as that's just not something I'm very concerned with, my thoughts will entirely related to functionallity and information feedback.

After attempts on Mu'ru I definitely see a real benefit for an option to alert on OoC proc, being able to see that distinctively will be a real help when mana becomes the most valuable component again and OoC becomes our only way to improve aoe mana efficency.

I really appreciate the Eclipse timers! Personally, I would get more of a benefit with just text saying "Eclipse (Wrath)" as opposed to the icon color being the only identifier. I'm more textual than visual, so maybe just having this option would be best for different types of players. Possibly this is simply something I could adjust myself, apologies if that's the case.

Agreed on not putting generic cooldowns in the mod, but certainly adding some of the trinket ICD's could be extremely valuable considering almost all of the good caster trinkets are proc effects in WotLK (Activating spell power consumables when a haste/crit proc comes off cooldown would be the main use). Force of Nature uptime would definitely be appreciated for statistical analysis purposes.

Tick timers appeared very accurate; I wonder if it's feasible to put distinctive gradations on the dot timer bars to show when the next tick is expected, or just gradations at 1 second intervals on the tick timer bar. Options for a numerical text countdown for the tick timer (Similar to the dot timer) would serve the same purpose (But be more texty which may be a concern for some). Using the tick timers I was able to refresh moonfire with nearly zero lost tick time. I'm going to test this out again over duration and with a combatlog to see if the mod timers are updating accurately on mid-duration refreshes. Obviously not high priority stuff, but I do feel the tick timers' usefulness is directly related to how accurate the information one gets from it.

#16 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10,089 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:26 PM

<snip>

After attempts on Mu'ru I definitely see a real benefit for an option to alert on OoC proc, being able to see that distinctively will be a real help when mana becomes the most valuable component again and OoC becomes our only way to improve aoe mana efficency.

<snip>

I really appreciate the Eclipse timers! Personally, I would get more of a benefit with just text saying "Eclipse (Wrath)" as opposed to the icon color being the only identifier. I'm more textual than visual, so maybe just having this option would be best for different types of players. Possibly this is simply something I could adjust myself, apologies if that's the case.

<snip>

Tick timers appeared very accurate; I wonder if it's feasible to put distinctive gradations on the dot timer bars to show when the next tick is expected, or just gradations at 1 second intervals on the tick timer bar. Options for a numerical text countdown for the tick timer (Similar to the dot timer) would serve the same purpose (But be more texty which may be a concern for some). Using the tick timers I was able to refresh moonfire with nearly zero lost tick time. I'm going to test this out again over duration and with a combatlog to see if the mod timers are updating accurately on mid-duration refreshes. Obviously not high priority stuff, but I do feel the tick timers' usefulness is directly related to how accurate the information one gets from it.

I'll probably end up making OoC a buff bar, it has decent enough use. Most people won't have the reaction time to take advantage of it, but it could be good for just having the info there.

There are a lot more text options coming, and the ability to toggle icons. I'll make sure to get the Eclipse type set up as part of that.

It's been mentioned on the WoWI site, and I quite like the idea, that I add an option for hashmarks for ticks rather than a tick bar, perhaps with a flash of the bar on each tick, similar to how Numen would flash totem pulses.

#17 erragal

erragal

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:33 PM

It's been mentioned on the WoWI site, and I quite like the idea, that I add an option for hashmarks for ticks rather than a tick bar, perhaps with a flash of the bar on each tick, similar to how Numen would flash totem pulses.

That's exactly what I meant by distinctive gradations (I suppose hash marks just stay in the realm of football for me). Flashing would be very useful for sure, subtle but stands out from the actual indicator. An interesting feature could be a color hue/brightness progression of the border as it got closer to when the dot ticked? Technically you need to know about a half second before it ticks if you really want to snipe in a refresh on the go. Having an option for a text tick countdown would still be the most useful/accurate, but probably not necessary as part of a default loadout.

#18 Guest_Almaren_*

Guest_Almaren_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:26 AM

Hi,

I'm currently playing with a french client and when I use your addon the Eclipse proc is the only one I got.

You can find below the french translation for the spells :

Moonfire = Eclat lunaire
Starfire = Feu stellaire
Insect Swarm = Essaim d\226\128\153insecte
Eclipse = Eclipse
Faerie Fire = Lucioles
Omen of Clarity = Augure de clart\195\169
Teleport: Moonglade = T\195\169l\195\169portation : Reflet-de-Lune

If you want more translation, I can provide it.

Thanks for your addon, if I use the enUS version of the game it works great ! :)

#19 Munorion

Munorion

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:16 PM

Munorion, are you popping up a test bar when the error occurs, or is it every time a bar is toggled and/or you en/disable moving the frame? Also, could you see what happens if you disable all addons except SAA to see if it's a library issue?

I was away the last few days, so I couldn't test further; will do this tonight and see what happens.
Regarding suggestions: I think another thing for which uptime tracking would be nice is Ashtongue Talisman of Equilibrium - with SquawkAndAwe, a single session with a training dummy should then be enough to see how it performs at your current gear level (and if it's worth swapping out something else).

#20 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10,089 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:01 PM

Updated: v1.0.1

Added more text options: Can now choose whether or not to see spell names or durations individually, as well as which type of Eclipse proc occurred.
Added toggle for spell icons.
Omen of Clarity changed to buff bar. Need some testing on this as I don't have OoC specced on live, but it should work properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users