• Please log in to reply
676 replies to this topic

#661 Cryosa

Cryosa

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

May I ask why new versions are not put up on Curse? A lot more people would be using it that way, would be my guess.

#662 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10089 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:25 PM

Can't remember why I didn't put 1.6.2 up on Curse/WoWI. I'll put this version up once I get confirmation that it runs properly, though. I'm assuming it does, from Murpheos' post.

#663 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11579 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:26 PM

My experience with SAA since the 4.1 API change is that everything works fine once you update the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT parameters, except for the Starsurge cooldown, which usually doesn't trigger at all. This different for anyone else?

#664 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10089 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:28 PM

My experience with SAA since the 4.1 API change is that everything works fine once you update the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT parameters, except for the Starsurge cooldown, which usually doesn't trigger at all. This different for anyone else?

I uploaded 1.6.3 to Curse and WoWI this morning. I imagine that if there's something buggy for the majority of players, I'll hear about it =)

[edit] Actually, it seems to have disappeared off of Curse since I uploaded. Can anyone else find it on there?

#665 Guest_aldones_*

Guest_aldones_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:19 PM

Actually, it seems to have disappeared off of Curse since I uploaded. Can anyone else find it on there?

Just downloaded it with the Curse Client.

#666 wolphin

wolphin

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:52 AM

I uploaded 1.6.3 to Curse and WoWI this morning. I imagine that if there's something buggy for the majority of players, I'll hear about it =)

[edit] Actually, it seems to have disappeared off of Curse since I uploaded. Can anyone else find it on there?

I just went searching for it and it doesn't appear to me in a search. This is going direct and not using the client, I've got no idea if that makes a difference or not.

#667 Guest_aldones_*

Guest_aldones_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:02 AM

It is really odd. Can't find the page on curse.com, or using the website button on curse client. But if you have it installed, it will upgrade without a problem. Also, the changelog button works fine.

#668 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10089 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:27 PM

I just went searching for it and it doesn't appear to me in a search. This is going direct and not using the client, I've got no idea if that makes a difference or not.

Yeah, this is what I was referring to. It may have to do with the project having been marked as abandoned when I uploaded the new version. In any case, it's still easy to find on WoWInterface.

#669 Ayleroth

Ayleroth

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

Love this addon cracking work..

#670 charminultra

charminultra

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

Starsurge still isn't showing up.

#671 celyn_lochlan

celyn_lochlan

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

is there gonna be a update to the new patch 4.3 that wow just put out, i can't live without my squawk and awe, i've downloaded a alternative but it doesn't even come close to squawk!

pls say there's an update coming or if it's out where do i find it?

in game name 'malagwyn'

#672 Adoriele

Adoriele

Happy October 19th!

• Members
  • 10089 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

Is there an error happening? Do you have the box checked to load out-of-date addons?

#673 celyn_lochlan

celyn_lochlan

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

Is there an error happening? Do you have the box checked to load out-of-date addons?

since the new patch is doesn't work for me at all.................

I'll try again and see

(ty for getting back to me so quick, it's much appreciated!)

*that worked, thanks so much, starsurge isn't coming up but thats no biggie, it's easy to see when it procs. ty soooooooo much *does happy dance*

#674 Kittyparry

Kittyparry

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

I used this addon quite a bit during my time in Wrath.
It really is a life saver. I used quartz with it, but found that Squawk and Awe is more of a better replacement.
That's just my opinion though, if you haven't tried this addon out already. I suggest you do!

#675 King Curly

King Curly

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:25 AM

Really like this addon....but id like it more if it could monitor my starsurge CD so I know when I can cast it while its not on an instant cast proc....sometimes I dont know the CD is up and im gettin back into boomer since being afk since Wrath....I tried to edit it myself with notepad++ but im not that great at programming and found it hard to fine where the starsurge info was located and how to edit it properly...can you fix it or explain how to edit it myself? Cuz I would like to also remove the t9 and t10 proc stuff etc etc...Thanks for the great addon tho its REALLY useful!

#676 Rodpad

Rodpad

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

Any word if the SquawkandAwe project will be active again for MoP?

Media customisations are currently broken when combined with the latest kgpanels and/or libsharedmedia.

#677 Kaitain

Kaitain

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

Apologies if this is an inappropriate place to post this but WeakAuras can track absolutely everything about the Moonkin rotation including the Balance bar itself, if you spend time setting it up. As such it's a very viable alternative to SquawkAndAwe, and visually more flexible.

An example: Kait: Eclipse - YouTube

WeakAuras itself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users