• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Shake n' Bake

Shake n' Bake

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:03 AM

You guys are doing BWL while my guild, not to mention any other guild that will accept me, have gotten to...the 5th corehound in MC! Yay!

Anyways, just like to say a couple things off the bat, first being thanks for not camping me as my level pregression, every other horde guild does this terribley, odly enough the Jerks are nice ; ).

2. Gratz on making it so far in BWL!

This post is here cause I'd much rather be friends with you than hate you...and I needed to say either "fuck you for getting so far" or "gratz" to my jealousy out.

Blah, I ramble, I'm not normally like this, it's 4 am and I can't sleep...

Anyways, seriously though, Good Job guys!!

PS: I really just wanna know how to make the Sulfuron Hammer =P. You get the plans by turning in 1 Ignot to the THorium guy in BRD correct? I heard you have to be exaulted? Confirmation? THanks in advance!

-Shakenbake, 60 Night Elf warrior in Contego

#2 moz

moz

Get off my lawn.

• Moderators
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:35 AM

Hello, and thanks.

You are quite correct about the hammer too, you need exalted reputation to get the quest for him that basically will require 1 ingot to complete. Upon completion, you can obtain the plans for the hammer.

#3 Slug

Slug

Soda Popinski

• Guild Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:45 AM

Upon completion, you can obtain the plans for the hammer.

What he failed to mention is that after you get those plans, you have to procure the materials you need to craft it...which is a much more difficult affair. ;)

When it comes to my warlock, I'm a relatively peaceful fellow unless provoked. I generally don't bother folks who don't bother me unless they're heading toward my rich thorium veins or farming an area I want. I never bother lower level players unless they threaten me or attack me...then I'll camp the everloving hell out of them because I am a hateful and vindictive bastard when wronged.

I'm a sucker for the ladies, though. Many times have I left a gal to peaceful farming upon being hugged and warmly greeted. Hands-off the rich thorium even for them, though. I give no quarter to would-be thorium thieves.

When I'm on my rogue I unfortunately have a tendancy to gank anything that moves, so apologies if we happen upon each other in that state.

Rogues are just like that.

#4 jubelio

jubelio

Bald Bull

• Guild Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:18 PM

You guys are doing BWL while my guild, not to mention any other guild that will accept me, have gotten to...the 5th corehound in MC!

you do realize that any guild you are a part of should be able to progress much faster in a shorter amount of time than we did since you have every strategy premade for your viewing pleasure while we had to iron out every crease in every fight we ever did?

of course, you probably dont have a harvard graduate for a raid leader, but still, you dont have to come up with any strategy. at all.

#5 bartolimu

bartolimu

palpably superior comprehension

• Moderators
  • 13,877 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:36 PM

With or without established strategies, there's still the whole learning to work together thing. Every raid encounter a guild fights as a group teaches that, and there's really no rushing it.

#6 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:58 PM

That 5th corehound is a bitch.

I've been trying to concentrate on studying for my Proof Methods test tomorrow, and all I can think of is your hotness, radiating out from the pixels on my monitor, seared straight into my neurons.

#7 Gonkish

Gonkish

Soda Popinski

• Guild Members
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:12 PM

That 5th corehound is a bitch.

Confirmed.

He's always fucking Ancient Despair or War Stomp. :angry:

How can you help?
I can shoot things and then make my pet move toward them.

#8 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:14 PM

Gonk, did you miss the joke or have I been punk'd?

I've been trying to concentrate on studying for my Proof Methods test tomorrow, and all I can think of is your hotness, radiating out from the pixels on my monitor, seared straight into my neurons.

#9 Elfan

Elfan

King Hippo

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:19 PM

Isn't the 5th hound after lucifron/mag? That seems pretty good to me.

#10 Praetorian

Praetorian

Mike Tyson

• ♦ Administrators
  • 27,760 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:26 PM

Hello, and thanks.

You are quite correct about the hammer too, you need exalted reputation to get the quest for him that basically will require 1 ingot to complete. Upon completion, you can obtain the plans for the hammer.

Wrong!

You just need to speak to Lokhtos while carrying a Sulfuron Ingot and he will offer you a trade of the Ingot for the Plans. You do not need Exalted, or Revered. Maybe you need Friendly or Honored, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's no faction requirement at all.

#11 Elfan

Elfan

King Hippo

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:16 PM

Neutral.

#12 moz

moz

Get off my lawn.

• Moderators
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:18 PM

Hello, and thanks.

Wrong!

You just need to speak to Lokhtos while carrying a Sulfuron Ingot and he will offer you a trade of the Ingot for the Plans. You do not need Exalted, or Revered. Maybe you need Friendly or Honored, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's no faction requirement at all.

I blame the author of this.

#13 Elfan

Elfan

King Hippo

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:43 PM

Shameless self promotion

Use this instead: http://forums.elitis...?showtopic=3202

#14 Shake n' Bake

Shake n' Bake

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:11 PM

Shameless self promotion

Use this instead: http://forums.elitis...?showtopic=3202

Sorry...

#15 Elfan

Elfan

King Hippo

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:46 PM

Oh no worries that was directed at moz. But I didn't think to quote him because nested nested nested quotes are ugly.

#16 Zoid

Zoid

Soda Popinski

• Moderators
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 03:18 AM

Oh no worries that was directed at moz. But I didn't think to quote him because nested nested nested quotes are ugly.

Oh no worries that was directed at moz. But I didn't think to quote him because nested nested nested quotes are ugly..

No they're not.

#17 LodeRunner

LodeRunner

Just an excitable boy

• Guild Members
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:12 AM

Oh no worries that was directed at moz.  But I didn't think to quote him because nested nested nested quotes are ugly.

Oh no worries that was directed at moz.  But I didn't think to quote him because nested nested nested quotes are ugly..

Oh no worries that was directed at moz.  But I didn't think to quote him because nested nested nested quotes are ugly.

No they're not.

Yeah I don't see what the deal is
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 Bad Luck

Bad Luck

ffffff

• Moderators
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:18 AM

OH GOD my sensitive eyes!

#19 Greybone

Greybone

Soda Popinski

• Guild Members
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:57 AM

Lets start filling 90% of our threads with nothing but nested quotes, hillarious word combobulators like muffins and stuff, dumb drama, catchphrases and those hillarious image macros!

No wait, that's been done.

#20 LodeRunner

LodeRunner

Just an excitable boy

• Guild Members
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:44 PM

Lets start filling 90% of our threads with nothing but nested quotes, hillarious word combobulators like muffins and stuff, dumb drama, catchphrases and those hillarious image macros!

No wait, that's been done.

Greybone your avatar makes me want to play Tic Tac Toe here is a tiny grid I have devised #
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users