• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 seminarca

seminarca

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:17 PM

The one thing you want to keep in mind when making a gearset for leveling is to account for the lower hit cap on mobs vs bosses. For even level mobs, that'd be about 5% hit needed. So, keep some Haste or APen options around for your current Hit Rating slots. Also preplan when exactly you want to phase 2T4 out if you're still using it.

With an Imp Mangle 2T6 build, you'd also want to use the Ashtongue trinket as it will pretty much have 100% uptime, so it's effectively 280 AP vs the averaged 120 AP of Bloodlust Brooch or 150 AP of Berserker's Call (if I remember their figures correctly). You could, however, try to coincide their cooldown with Berserk and pull multiple mobs in Bear Form every 3 minutes.

#22 Astrylian

Astrylian

Rawr

• Members
  • 3,604 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:49 AM

Download - Rawr - Release: Rawr 2.1

Rawr is now designed for use with WoW 3.0, primarily for characters up to level 80. Some things to note:
•We're not done. We've included only the models that have been updated for WoW 3.0; older models are available via our source control only, since they're not of much use until they get updated.
•To help you stay updated with the latest changes, Rawr will now check for new available updates, notify you if there's a newer version, and offer to open Rawr's website for you.
•We now have support for loading item data from Wowhead. Please note that the Wowhead parsing is brand new, so there are bound to be bugs. Please report any bugs you find, and we'll try to get them fixed asap.

Recent Changes:
v2.1: Updated for level 80 content. Removed models which haven't yet been updated for WoW 3.0. Added two brand new models: Enhance and DPSDK! Welcome to Rawr, Enhancement Shamans and DPS Death Knights!

Cats, this includes a brand new rotation calculation engine, which will try all the different rotation combinations, and tell you what's the optimal rotation with your gear/spec/glyphs/target. Note that it currently doesn't value Berserk yet. I'll try to get Berserk calculations in for the next version, just didn't have enough time to make it in 2.1.
Rawr!

#23 kameelyan

kameelyan

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:46 AM

Not sure your thoughts, but you may want to add Debuff Filter to your list of mods.

What I love about this mod in particular is you can filter out debuffs on target/player/focus into their own frames. You can choose any debuff/buff you want, regardless if it's your cast or not (although it allows for filtering).

The reason I like this over dotimer is because I can easily have Savage Roar next to my debuffs. Furthermore, I've include trauma in the filtering, so that if for some reason trauma is about to be down, it may mean I need to mangle.

The only thing I wish it did, was not require the use of omniCC and allowed for creating bars, instead of boxes. All in all though, for functionality of use, it gives me exactly what I was looking for.

PS @ Astrylian:
The latest version of Rawr does not seem to show Complex Stats for Cat DPS, nor does it show any shred damage, despite having shred selected in the options. Working on getting an account on codeplex, but it doesn't seem to want to send me an authentication email.

#24 Astrylian

Astrylian

Rawr

• Members
  • 3,604 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:56 AM

Pay attention to the options; Shred selected in the options adds Shred to your *custom* rotation, not the Optimal one.
Rawr!

#25 kameelyan

kameelyan

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:55 AM

Pay attention to the options; Shred selected in the options adds Shred to your *custom* rotation, not the Optimal one.

Regardless if it's selected or not, no shred damage shows. It just says 0*.

#26 Daboran

Daboran

King Hippo

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:19 AM

This thread should really be recreated in the Druid sub-forum surely?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users