The new version of Rawr for WotLK and level 80 is out. For those who don't know, Rawr is a theorycrafting program where you load in your gear/buffs and it ranks it compared to other items. You can learn more and download the latest at Codeplex.
Example of a level 80 Paladin comparing Glyphs in Rawr.
The Healadin module is mostly updated and accurate for level 80, and will display all the stats about your spells. Let me explain how it works. First it calculates how much time/mana is used on BoL, SS, JotP, and HS based on the parameters you give it. Then with the remaining mana & fight time it calculates the maximum amount of Holy Lights you can do while still having enough mana to always be casting at least Flash of Light. So any extra mana you gain means you can cast more Holy Lights over Flash of Light. It ranks each gear setup based on the total amount healed.
- Support for JotP, it will display how much effective haste (after using GCDs to keep it up) it gives you.
- Support for BoL, you enter in uptime and effectiveness of the buff (what percent of your heals will proc BoL).
- Support for SS, for now just assumes you are keeping 100% uptime on one target. The next version will have more options for number of targets and uptime.
- Support for HS, you set the effective cooldown of HS by a percent. So if you enter a 20% it means it will cast it ever 30 seconds (6 / 0.2).
- Support for almost all Glyphs.
- Mana Pool & Mana Usage breakdown graphs. Graphs that will show your mana pool broken up by source, and how much is used on each spell.
- Level 80 support. Updated all consumables, buffs, debuffs and enchants for their level 80 versions.
- Ability to load all known WotLK items from Wowhead.
None at this time.
To Do List
- Option to model keeping 100% Judgement debuff uptime.
If you have any questions about how it works, you think it is not producing correct results or anything else, then post a reply here and look into it. Remember to ALWAYS post your character XML file when posting about it.