• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2923 replies to this topic

#2921 Renost

Renost

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:31 PM

The responses so far about if TAiaJ generates rage have so far not seemed confident, so I checked on this mechanic as well. The Manifest Anger proc does not generate rage. My setup was using the 277 TAiaJ and wielding Shadowmourne with no offhand. When I reached 6 stacks I would stop, let my rage drop down to 0 and then continue, watching the rage bar rather than depending on any add-on trackers in case they report inaccurately. I had Manifest Anger proc 25 times, and on every melee swing, regardless of whether or not the proc occurred, I gained exactly 24 rage. The Manifest Anger proc collection did include both hits and crits, not that I'd expect that to matter though.

#2922 iddqd84

iddqd84

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:43 AM

I have prepared a simple Reforging Tool for patch 4.0.1. This excel sheet provides all the reforging mechanics in game. (Well even more :P) You will be able to see the exact character info page in game.

This is not a DPS Spreadsheet. It only provides reforging without spending money and save your configuration. Currently I am trying to write a solver add-in for reforging.

Known Issues are:
Items only ilvl 264+ are available in the list. You need to manually add other items.
You can Reforge to a stat that is already on the item.
Meta gem bonus works all the time.
Item gem bonuses are working manually :(

Excel 2010: http://rapidshare.co...em_Reforge.xlsx
Excel 97-2003: http://rapidshare.co...tem_Reforge.xls

The sheet is crashing for me when i select Taiga Bindings HC, the values for hit, crit etc all show "NV"...

#2923 vpchelko

vpchelko

Banned

• Banned
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:50 PM

Name: Хог
Server: Ясеневый Лес
Site: eu.wowarmory.com

Armory fetching does not work:

(module 10 (code))
'Incite
Worksheets("Fury").range("ar12").value = CInt(Mid$(talents, 62, 1)) <--- error is here

#2924 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1025 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

This thread should be locked for new posts. Please don't post here anymore. I will make a new thread when I release the new one. As soon as the timesink of character / raid progression slows down for me I will have loads of time to work on it.
>--Coaching Site--< Private coaching / Warrior Resource
>--Stream--< Tues, Wed, 7 Eastern.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users