Photo

Infraction for Veritas17: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:44 PM

User: Veritas17
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

The question regarding AotD is vaguely reasonable, though I think it's been discussed. The rest of the post, however, is better suited for a livejournal entry.

Original Post:

Random question but does anyone else have problems with aotd not showing up on recount or wws? I was "top" dps in my raid tonight and I was going to use the wws report to post up here, but unfortunately its lacking the 100k of damage I had on MY recount. Does aotd not show up in it?

My spec has retained its 0/31/40 set up as it still has functioned the best for me. Rotation wise i'm honestly not set in stone with one yet, its more priority on what I feel like using...once I can actually figure what that all is i'm going to make a bit more in-depth post.

I did have a question on weapons; i've since switched up to using the Broken promise and hailstorm as my mainhand/offhand setup. I've found it to work better for me than fast/fast with my melee damage increasing quite a bit. Again i'll have more parsed info to look at once I can find a worthwhile thing to use, im new to this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users