Photo

Infraction for nzo: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 constantius

constantius

Soda Popinski

• Members
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:22 PM

User: nzo
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

The answers to your questions are easily available. Check out the nifty Search tool at the top of the page.

On top of that, you signed your post, and had absolutely atrocious spelling and grammar. Try to keep it at an 8th-grade level or higher in future. Also, check out the forum rules stickied at the top so you don't stumble into any more situations like this.

Original Post:

hello all,

first off, thank you for doing all this research. after acquiring angry dread, widow's fury, and split greathammer, i've respec'ed to 0/33/38 and i'm loving it very much.

however, i'm uber new to dw'ing. after sifting through at least 25 pages of this thread, i have just 3 questions:

1) what should i get my hit % to for 25man naxx? specifically, if i'm at 9%, am i ok?

2) have we reached any conclusion to the slow/fast, fast/fast debate? from what's recently been written, post-patch, fast/fast is the route to go. but people in-game keep on telling me that slow/fast is really the better route, as procs have been buffed for slower 1h's.

3) post-patch, with a 0/33/38 build, i know i should definitely get the glyph of icy touch, but i'm a little unclear on the rest. do you think a glyph of plague strike and glyph of the ghoul would be the best route to go?

forgive me if all of this has already been spelled out in utter detail in the past. i won't make excuses, but i will guarantee that with these new weapons in tow, i'll be checking out this thread quite regularly from now on.

-nzo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users