• Please log in to reply
425 replies to this topic

#421 cvs79

cvs79

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:49 AM

Did somethingh chance in our stats prio.

Rawr suggests reforging all my mastery to crit now. This seemed wrong.

#422 Timetodance

Timetodance

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

I'm not seeing this in a few characters that I've pulled from battle.net. Please post an issue in the Issue Tracker, along with your character.xml, as I can't pull EU characters from battle.net at this stage.

Also, I have been snowed under by the amount of work I have on, so there has been little work done to the Enhance module. Please bear with me. If you can't, feel free to post some patches fixing things up.

#423 KaSzaQ

KaSzaQ

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

Does anyone know when the export from rawr -> enhsim will work correctly?

#424 Ryethe

Ryethe

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

Does anyone know when the export from rawr -> enhsim will work correctly?

I submitted a patch for this today. It should have support for T12 export as well.

#425 Warrah

Warrah

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

Im fairly new to Rawr but it seems like a very useful tool but reading through this thread Ive yet to see an answer to the Unheeded Warning trinket. Rawr is showing a dps increase for me compared to DMC: Hurricane. I know there "used" to be an issue with it working properly with enhancement shamans mechanics and with it proc correctly, but the actual trinket was hotfixed so are there still issue with it?

#426 Timetodance

Timetodance

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:43 PM

Haven't done any work on Rawr.Enhance for a while as real life keeps getting in the way, but:
Unheeded Warning, both before and after the change to it, is being calculated correctly. The problem is with DMC: H, where the damage proc is not being counted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users