Photo

Warning for xaoc.: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bartolimu

bartolimu

palpably superior comprehension

• Moderators
  • 13,877 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:12 PM

User: xaoc.
Infraction: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Oh God we're being punished for having it too easy waah waah

Your post was fine until you got to the whine portion. Please try to exercise a bit more self-control.

Original Post:

Since Siphon Life currently isn't a "Inflict X damage over Y Seconds" spell, but instead is worded "Transfers 81 health from the target to the caster every 3 sec." my guess is they are simply going to make Siphon Life an untimed debuff that stays on the target as long as corruption is on the same target.

This is what they mean for sure, I really don't see how people think its a nerf at all, in fact its such a huge buff. I still think they should just change FnB to make immolate get refreshed upon dealing fire damage. It would then keep pace with the whole burning concept and would save 1 gcd every 15 seconds, and still doesn't remove your need to cast COA/Corr. We can pray, Im just hoping for some good destro changes as affliction is snorefest gaming. Right now warlocks are just being punished for having 1 button shadowbolt spam during bc, now we got probably the hardest rotations.

And I belive supplication mentioned, for DS affliction isb buff will in fact drop if your not shadowbolting at the end of the fight. But well see, and I hope ISL doesn't loose its mana and just gains the replenishment buff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users