Photo

[Horde][Illidan] <Raiding Rainbows> (13 Hours/Week) Recruiting (All Content on farm)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zaune

Zaune

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:23 PM

3 Drake Sartharion 10 and 25 man down since early January

Note that these are for main raid slot positions, at the moment our roster is lean and attentive enough to not require back ups.

Raiding Rainbows is an endgame PVE guild on Illidan (Horde). Our raiding and officer core have cleared all available content up to this point including all Vanilla, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King Raid Instances.

We are currently looking for a few more players to supplement our core raiding roster for Ulduar and beyond. At this time, we are looking solely for extremely talented and dedicated raiders to become a permanent fixture of the guild. We are not a stepping stone guild, we expect peak performance from our members and the consistent determination that breeds success.

We raid on a light 13-hour schedule, and have always kept pace with progression of the top guilds due to our talented player base and constantly high expectations of all of our players. We plan to keep it this way as it is our belief that any guild can be competitive while still maintaining a healthy balance with real life priorities and activities. However, we take our raiding seriously and use what little time we do spend in the instances to efficiently clear content.

It is our goal to continually be a top tier raiding guild while constantly pushing for improvement. If you enjoy raiding with a fun and extremely talented group of players we may be the fit you've been searching for. Feel free to contact me in-game (Zaune or my alt Zaunn) or any of the other officers (Aelor, Lilsera, Qxn, Uro)

If you feel you can meet our expectations and actually take the time to read the guild policies and fill out an application in DETAIL, feel free to apply at Raiding Rainbow. We look forward to hearing from you.

Our current recruiting needs are as follows:
Level 80:

1 Miscellaneous Healer
1 Hunter
Any exceptional players, please don't hesitate to apply.

Our Raiding Times are as follows:
Sunday 6:45-11
Monday 7:45-11
Wednesday 7:45-11
Thursday 7:45-11
*All Times are CST*

Once again, feel free to contact me in game for more information or check out our website. (www.raidingrainbow.com)

#2 Uro

Uro

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:50 AM

I'd like to further stress that these are for immediate main slot positions. Who wouldn't want to raid with LeVar Burton?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users