palpably superior comprehension

• Moderators
  • 13878 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:05 PM

User: cazerus
Infraction: A multitude of offenses

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Let's see if we can find all of the forum rules you violated in this superstar of a post, shall we?

1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly. Your spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization are all poor. The formatting of your post is fragmented and confusing.

6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say. "Help me learn how to play" is not new and is not something that we are in the business of discussing.

7. Do not beg for hand-holding. This forum exists as a resource to be mined by your own work, not as a place to come and beg for an effort-free learning experience.

X. "btw Hi Threep" do you think this is a chat room? It is not. Say "hi" to Threep in a private message and save the rest of us from having to read a line that is terrible even by the standards of the rest of your post.

In short, you've hit a home run of awfulness with this one post. Read our forum rules and learn to communicate like a sentient being before posting again.

Original Post:

Hi all, simple question, please could i get a simple answer. I can do the maths but dont have time.
Here is my spec and gear links

The World of Warcraft Armory

my question is, what can I do to improve my dps,
i rotate
CoA, Cor, Imm, Incin, incin incin...
Cor, Imm, Incin, CoA,
have glyphs imp, conflag, and coa
am only pulling around 2440dps over a naxx 25man clear, our other lock is very similar gear spec and talent spec, but does around 2880dps over the same period, how can i up my dps??
I am usually around 8th to 10th on the dps list and the same for damage, the other lock is around 6th and 4th respecitively?

this is his armoury link,

btw, hi Threep if you are reading this ))

any help appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users