Photo

Warning for Rounced: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Juice

Juice

Soda Popinski

• Guild Members
  • 4,198 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:37 AM

User: Rounced
Infraction: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

You're basically trolling a guy who didn't post directly at you, because you don't like the message he's sending. If you have something informative to say, carry on, but this is really you just whining about the state of things, and giving us an unnecessary window into your thoughts (unsolicited).

Also, good raid leaders won't let you touch the Torch until all their healers and dps casters have it first.

Original Post:

Something that I kind of overlooked until now for folks that arena is . With it's speed and a chunk of crit it's siming very close to Torch(within 10 dps for me) and you circumvent the whole awkward caster hatred thing and have something that's guaranteed as opposed to dealing with drop rates and loot contention.

Go try Arenas as Enhancement and then get back to me on this one.

or did you mean to gear and play as Resto in order to get the ratings required for Enhancement gear? Because that's the only way that I, personally, would even have a shot at getting deadly ratings and I'm pretty sure that applies to most of the people playing enhancement.

I'm just going to stay content with the melee weapons I currently have and if this situation persists into Ulduar then I will bid against casters for those fast caster mainhands and tell them to take any complaints they have to Blizzard for making us work this way.

If I want to respec and regear to play Arenas as Resto then I will do it but I won't do it just to get an item that is inferior to one that I can get from raiding just to quiet down any complaints. I want people complaining. Because I don't want this situation to persist into Ulduar. So I want priests and druids and mages and locks to see Enhancement Shaman swiping their drops now and then running to the forums to bitch so loudly that maybe the developers will tire of it enough to fix the friggin situation before I have to start swiping those weapons too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users