Photo

Infraction for c0x: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:38 PM

User: c0x
Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Don't cross-post.

Original Post:

well posted in the stickied thread, but this seems like it may be a better place to get some input

Well, recently messing around on my alt druid with my feral set. Have always played him as resto, but got some pieces of gear so figured id finish out my set and mess around with it.

Been testing out my dps on the heroic dummy, and getting it up to around 2300, but im pretty sure i can pump more out of that. Kitty dps has been pretty much the hardest dps class for me to get down, have played pretty much every class at the then max level in the game.

stats are as follows ( The World of Warcraft Armory )

6420 AP
62 hit
43.95% crit
21 expertise
0.96 attack speed

No T7 bonuses, rip and mangle glyphs. Typical 0/55/16 build

I know my hit needs work, but just is a set i threw together yesterday and got some enchants/gems in them.

So basically my question is, what should i be looking at to get to dps wise, to get the most out of my gear. Currently using a 4SR 5RIP rotation (3-5 SR depending on timers/crits, but try to do 4) Wondering if thats the optimal rotation, obviously keeping mangle and rake up also. I try to mangle anytime it gets under 4 seconds, and rake after it falls off unless i need to rip/mangle/SR, then spam shreds all other times. Obviously use tiger's fury when its up and im below 40 energy. Still need to work on maximizing berserks use, but i think i have the idea down. Also should i even try to throw in FB?, im thinking with how low my hit is atm, that its a bad idea cuz i can get some bad streaks.

Anyways, thanks for anyones input =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users