Photo

Infraction for Juzluu: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24561 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:23 PM

User: Juzluu
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

When people post something they know they shouldn't but do so anyway, it's a sign of feline AIDS. You and Fluffy should have yourselves tested ASAP.

Original Post:

I know this is the wrong place, and Malan/Rounced are going to barbeque me for it, but I'm having a problem with Shock and Awe, and I don't know where else to post this, I can't find the Shock and Awe thread, which I thought (?) existed at some point. Anyways, I rely heavily on the combo points below the priority frame for MW; on fights that require your attention to be elsewhere, it's nice to be able to see your stacks in the middle of the screen. However, since the latest patch, the combo points have been badly screwed up, it seems like whenever I leave combat, however many stacks of MW I have stay on my combo bars, and never change again. For example, if I left combat, and I had 3 charges of MW, and they expired, when I entered combat again, I would still have 3 combo points according to Shock and Awe, and it wouldn't change, it would then be permanently stuck at 3 combo points until I re-log. I've already deleted the mod and re-downloaded it, and it's the more recent version. Any thoughts? Help would be greatly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users